Super Bowl LVI midseason predictions: Rams vs. Bills ?

Sugar High JA17

Rams vs. Bills Look to be the favorites

Gotta love you some Frelund!

Cynthia Frelund: Bills over Packers. Despite the Packers defense's best efforts to pressure Josh Allen, his escapability and accuracy on off-platform throws, especially deep ones, prevails over Green Bay in a high-scoring contest that will come down to the final possession.

Gennaro Filice: Bills over Packers. Eleven years after lifting the Lombardi, Aaron Rodgers finally gets back to the Super Bowl. Three decades after relentlessly flirting with the Lombardi, Buffalo finally wins the Super Bowl.

Matt Smith: Bills over Buccaneers. Josh Allen ascends to the top of the NFL mountain as its next superstar, and Bills Mafia gets a much deserved championship parade.

All betting lines listed alongside each team -- Caesars Sports Book

AFC Top 4                                    NFC top 4

Bills +600                               Rams +750

Ravens +1100                         Tampa +600

Chiefs +1200                          Arizona +900

Titans +1200                          Dallas +1200

Here's the link:

https://www.nfl.com/news/super-bowl-lvi-midseason-predictions-rams-vs-bills-in-title-game

• Thank you (+1) 1

Waaaaaaaaayyyy too early, but sure why not?  I think our offense would be in real trouble against the Rams D-line.  Donald would feast on our line.  I think the D could hold their own - probably give up at least 2 TDs plus a FG or 2.

But I like the overall thought - not putting ANY money down for that outcome though.

14 minutes ago, Sugar High JA17 said:

Cynthia Frelund: Bills over Packers. Despite the Packers defense's best efforts to pressure Josh Allen, his escapability and accuracy on off-platform throws, especially deep ones, prevails over Green Bay in a high-scoring contest that will come down to the final possession.

Gennaro Filice: Bills over Packers. Eleven years after lifting the Lombardi, Aaron Rodgers finally gets back to the Super Bowl. Three decades after relentlessly flirting with the Lombardi, Buffalo finally wins the Super Bowl.

Matt Smith: Bills over Buccaneers. Josh Allen ascends to the top of the NFL mountain as its next superstar, and Bills Mafia gets a much deserved championship parade.

Here's the link:

https://www.nfl.com/news/super-bowl-lvi-midseason-predictions-rams-vs-bills-in-title-game

I’m not paying attention to this stuff

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I would right now go with Tampa V Titans. I was impressed with that win without Henry last week. 

Matt Stafford went full Stafford 2 costly INTs.  

The Titans O didn't look good.  I know its the Rams but these AFC NFC games can be weird.  See Bears v Steelers Monday.  

I think the Bills are the most complete team in the NFL but its weaknesses are worse then the other top teams weakness if that makes sense.  

It's easier to overcome a weakness Tennesee has like its Secondary when it can be as physical up front as they are - and if they can move the ball via the ground with big plays from AJ Brown. 

Tampa has a not good Secondary but they do everything right on offense and have a good oline.  

Buffalo has an elite Defense, QB, and WR.......but one injury on the oline and its below average run game and pass pro looks lost.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Tampa vs New England

The NFL and more importantly the advertisers would love this.

Planet Earths most popular and wonderful, THE Golden boy, Sir Tom Brady vs The evil and oft busted cheating Head Coach Bill Bellichick, the entire universe wants to watch Brady get his 8th ring. Now that is sports entertainment.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

40 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I would right now go with Tampa V Titans. I was impressed with that win without Henry last week. 

This is gonna be ironic coming from a fan of a team that can’t run the ball at all but I don’t think the titans are really built for playoff success. Tannehill is just not a guy that can carry a team throwing the ball.  The rules are so heavily in favor of passing the football now that ground and pound just doesn’t seem like the way. I think they’re always gonna be one of those teams that looks unbeatable at times throughout the season and maybe a playoff game or two but then they get absolutely stomped by somebody in the playoffs 

57 minutes ago, Sugar High JA17 said:

KISS OF DEATH 

She simulated hundreds of games between Bills and Jags. 

Bills had an astounding 85% win 

the highest # she had seen running simulations

That didn’t work out too well now did it 

😔 

😆 

13 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

KISS OF DEATH 

She simulated hundreds of games between Bills and Jags. 

Bills had an astounding 85% win 

the highest # she had seen running simulations

744969892_ScreenShot2021-11-11at12_55_09PM.png.c42403ffd3ed5450f4aba0178d9becf6.png

That didn’t work out too well now did it 

😔

😆

Frelund simulations strongly disapproves that notion

1 minute ago, Sugar High JA17 said:

Frelund simulations strongly disapproves that notion

2097274186_ScreenShot2021-11-11at12_55_09PM.png.42af541fbc8061aff927168675338ead.png

4 hours ago, Sugar High JA17 said:

Here's the link:

Aaron Donald vs. John Feliciano, Ike Boettger, Cody Ford or Mitch Morse = 😳

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.