Anti vaccine posts are so sexy

John Adams

Anti vaccine "mandates."

Get it straight and change the title. 

And an MIA governor for 2 weeks where people are asking questions still not answered absolutely raises questions re his health especially post Booster #1, Shot 3.

But thank you for your time.  This qualifies as the dumbest thread of the year.  Well done.  

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Anti vaccine "mandates."

Get it straight and change the title. 

And an MIA governor for 2 weeks where people are asking questions still not answered absolutely raises questions re his health especially post Booster #1, Shot 3.

But thank you for your time.  This qualifies as the dumbest thread of the year.  Well done.  

So spreading a baseless rumor about a vaccine complication that didn’t happen…is …pro vaccine? 

You pile sh-t on top of sh-t. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

So spreading a baseless rumor about a vaccine complication that didn’t happen…is …pro vaccine? 

You pile sh-t on top of sh-t. 

You don't understand what the opposition is to.  So kindly step aside and let the well informed in here discuss the actual issue.  Mandates.  

It wasn't a "take."  It was logical speculation made by someone in the know in Silicon Valley considering he got the shot, and disappeared without any statements from his administration for 14 days.  

To illustrate your stupidity, consider what's been speculated on and posted about here (if I had no life, I'd look up the posts):

Did Trump have a stroke?

Did Hillary have a stroke?

Does Biden have dementia?

You're a hack.  

Have a nice day.   

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You don't understand what the opposition is to.  So kindly step aside and let the well informed in here discuss the actual issue.  Mandates.  

It wasn't a "take."  It was logical speculation made by someone in the know in Silicon Valley considering he got the shot, and disappeared without any statements from his administration for 14 days.  

To illustrate your stupidity, consider what's been speculated on and posted about here (if I had no life, I'd look up the posts):

Did Trump have a stroke?

Did Hillary have a stroke?

Does Biden have dementia?

You're a hack.  

Have a nice day.   

Other people’s sh-tposts  justify your sh-tposts?

Way to sh-t it up! 

5 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Mods, please move to PPP. 

I would think they should delete it.  I think this probably violates some TOS.  

Regardless it's JA trolling which is all he's good for.  

BTW the real reason he's been MIA is quite a head scratcher.  He needed to Trick or Treat with his kids and he couldn't say no?  You need two weeks for that. Sumpin's up.  

Edited by Chef Jim

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

K snowflake...

Then where is your ***t post thread on them?

Go back to bed.

Billstime has won several awards in the sh-tpost thread. Don't sh-t on him just because you're ranked higher than him. 

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

BTW the real reason he's been MIA is quite a head scratcher.  He needed to Trick or Treat with his kids and he couldn't say no?  You need two weeks for that. Sumpin's up.  

See the pinned thread. I'm in charge here now old man. Once I'm given the actual keys, there's one act I'll perform to clean up PPP. 

5 hours ago, Albwan said:

hahahahahahahahahaha mad marxist say what

Link me to my Marxist post. 

Another PPP sh-tposter says what? 

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Exactly 

Especially since he publicly just got Vac shot #3.

Don't ask questions tho folks.  Let's just ***t post.  

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Billstime has won several awards in the sh-tpost thread. Don't sh-t on him just because you're ranked higher than him. 

See the pinned thread. I'm in charge here now old man. Once I'm given the actual keys, there's one act I'll perform to clean up PPP. 

Link me to my Marxist post. 

Another PPP sh-tposter says what? 

you're a fraud and a marxist.

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Nope he's tibs or billstime alt or some other flake perping.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/10/2021 at 4:05 PM, John Adams said:

This sounds like a 14 year old about to get his butt whooped by his father. He is  "in charge" but he does not have the "keys". Seriously I can't tell if he is trying to sound like a petulant child or he really is this way?

48 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

This sounds like a 14 year old about to get his butt whooped by his father. He is  "in charge" but he does not have the "keys". Seriously I can't tell if he is trying to sound like a petulant child or he really is this way?

I’m going with he really is that way. Look at his history of starting Troll threads like this one. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Who are you?