Important info for any new members

streetkings01

Stay off these boards until at least Thursday after a loss! You’ll see a ton of the sky is falling, we need to blow the roster up, the QB sucks, HC sucks, we’ll probably lose out, we’re overrated etc.

If those things trigger you just do yourself a favor and stay away for a few days. It’s never as bad as it looks. Teams face adversity, good teams sometimes lose to bad teams….it’s the NFL. This team is facing a bit of adversity……I’ll trust the coaching staff to figure this out and get this team back on track……3 winning season in 4 years should get this coaching staff at least some benefit of the doubt.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

I think it's okay for us to vent when the team loses a game they should have won easily. We all invest a lot of time and money into the Bills and I bet for many of us this team is part of who we are and we want to see them perform to expectations. It is okay to criticize the coaching staff or call out players who underperform. The goal each season is a Super Bowl championship...anything else should be considered a failure. This coaching staff will get the benefit of the doubt from the fan base when they make that happen.

2 minutes ago, jkirchofer said:

I think it's okay for us to vent when the team loses a game they should have won easily. We all invest a lot of time and money into the Bills and I bet for many of us this team is part of who we are and we want to see them perform to expectations. It is okay to criticize the coaching staff or call out players who underperform. The goal each season is a Super Bowl championship...anything else should be considered a failure. This coaching staff will get the benefit of the doubt from the fan base when they make that happen.

It’s not about the venting……it’s the “prisoner of the moment” people! It’s the people who don’t care about anything the team has previously done…..whatever they looked like Sunday is what this team is. So in their minds this is a team that can’t score points or do anything on offense even tho before this game we were the #1 scoring offense in the NFL. We have injuries on the offensive line and our stud TE is out. I trust that this coaching staff will have this team on track in late November, December and January. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.