Voter fraud!

29 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Whatevs.  I didn’t picture you as the type to be hanging from the balcony of the senate on January 6.  I guess I was wrong.  

This statement simply reveals your inability to analyze complex issues on anything but a rudimentary level, and that is your burden to carry, not mine. It does surprise me a bit though, I thought you to be a more creative soul.   

As for 1/6, I was in my office in upstate NY, watching in horror as events unfolded.  

My response to the Ashley Babbit shooting was that with people like AB, Michael Brown or Jakob Blake, when you act recklessly and threaten law enforcement sometimes you get shot.  

For those that entered the Capitol or engaged in riot-like behavior or other criminal acts, I feel like prosecutions are in order to the extent possible under the law.  

I’ve not wavered on those issues, and in fact, when the video was released showing events leading up to the shooting of Ms Babbitt, I felt more strongly than ever that the shooting, while tragic for the Babbitt family and the officer who took her life, was justified.  

Of course, I also have wonder why the national media and our political leaders fond of second guessing officers and encouraging police to shoot people seemingly intent on doing them harm in the foot and demand full transparency were suddenly quiet.   I shouldn’t of course, since we can see clearly the have v have nots process in play over the past year +.  In most cases we have riots, destruction, damage, injury and death tolerated and encouraged by national leaders and media types.  In this case, not so much.  

But, assuming you line up with the “Trump the bumbling fool deftly partnered with Putin and miraculously defied insurmountable odds to walk away from a massive partisan Congressional tribunal unscathed” crowd, maybe your limited perspective isn’t so

surprising at all.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Back in the 80s.  For study.  I think Donald trump was a Democrat back then, too.  Or maybe he was fighting his own personal vietnam and trying  not to get gonorrhea.  So maybe you’re an ivermectin-chowing democrat.  Talk about confused. 

Hoax.  It was in the mid-2000's.  Specifically for use against SARS-COVID, you see.  Why didn't he tell us it was unsafe and had no scientific basis, and that he only recommended it because it was a drug made by a company whose stock Trump used to own?  No wait, those were all Dems' lies.  Never mind.

On 11/7/2021 at 7:55 AM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is admittedly a conundrum for me.  

On the one hand, I don’t trust the national media on issues like this.  On the other hand, I’m forced to rely on published accounts as to exactly what happened and what the rules are that apply to the situation.  That said, I’ll push on.

Based on what I am reading, no, there was no attempt to commit fraud. There was an attempt to vote, however, and thankfully an eagle eyed election official noticed that he was ineligible to participate.  

The interesting part to me is after that all occurred, someone in a position of power tipped off the media to this story.  “Young man attempts to vote, is turned away!”.  

That part, and what follows seems outrageously political, which brings me back to why I am distrustful of the process to begin with.  

Its the Means to An End Party at work, they are quickly becoming Monsters, which of course is what happens when societies lurch Leftward as has occurred throughout history.  

5 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Or it was an attempted coup.  Either one. 

hoax.  you're lying about not using ivermectin.  You take it all the time.  We all know it.  Largely because Joe Rogan thinks it's a good idea. 

Why do you act like this?  You're constant personal attacks remind me of Trump.  

5tf0hl.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Why do you act like this?  You're constant personal attacks remind me of Trump.  

5tf0hl.jpg

Someone’s anonymous internet handle was mocked based on the dumb ideas posted under that handle.  Sorry about that.  Hoax.  I’m not.  Get over it.  

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This statement simply reveals your inability to analyze complex issues on anything but a rudimentary level, and that is your burden to carry, not mine.

That statement reveals his inability?  You new here?  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

How many people do you know who have cited fraudulently in states where there is no ID check? Rus Thompson doesn’t count. 

People committing fraud typically don't like to announce it.   I was going to say you really should delete this thread but it's it actually quite interainining

Carry on entertainment tonight boy. 

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

People committing fraud typically don't like to announce it.   I was going to say you really should delete this thread but it's it actually quite interainining

Typing with the spatula in your hand again, I see. 

25 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

We have had enough fun at the expense of TrumpC3. Let's all be nice. 

17 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

We have had enough fun at the expense of TrumpC3. Let's all be nice. 

Earlier I recall you bemoaning the trampling of your tender feelings.  Perhaps playing nicely with each other is a good plan to limit your emotional strain.  

18 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

HEY!!! 

We all have our hot buttons, Chef.  

Mine seems to be being compared to some crazy guy who’s into face painting, Viking horns wearing a sweater made of his own hair.  

Pffffft.  I'm Chef Jim Crow.  Awesome.  LOL 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Pffffft.  I'm Chef Jim Crow.  Awesome.  LOL 

Ah, that was S3?   You were gone so long on your dopey “Soufflés of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region” senior citizen swinger trip I had forgotten that.  

I didn’t like that one either, and while I find his  “hoax” response mildly amusing at times (not as much as @Irv and What A Mess, which makes me laugh just about every time and more so after another poster called him out for it a month or so ago),  that was uncalled for.