Politics prediction poll

Politics predictions poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Will the House flip to R in 2022

• Yes, it will flip to R.
    • No, it will stay D.
  2. 2. Who will be the presidential winner in 2024

3. 3. Using the source linked below, what % range will the inflation average for the year 2024?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/23/2021 at 10:59 PM

Sadly the poll function here only permits 3 questions. I picked one for 2022 and two for 2024. We can revisit this at the end. 

Here is the inflation source. 

As a tiebreaker question, on December 31, 2024, how many posts will B-Man be up to (currently 49,166)? 

PS: Poll closes on November 30, 2021. Get your votes in now. 

My bonus answer is 57,255.

Edited by Sundancer

3 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Sadly the poll function here only permits 3 questions. I picked one for 2022 and two for 2024. We can revisit this at the end. 

Here is the inflation source. 

As a tiebreaker question, on December 31, 2024, how many posts will B-Man be up to (currently 49,166)? 

PS: Poll closes on November 30, 2021. Get your votes in now. 

My bonus answer is 57,255.

A much better tiebreaker question should be How many times will Billstime post about his beloved Donald Trump

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

You can be responsible for counting each of those up and use that. 

Nah, I don't like you or him. I could care less.

I just get a kick out of trolling fools.

Edited by Albwan

6 hours ago, Albwan said:

Nah, I don't like you or him. I could care less.

I just get a kick out of trolling fools.

Aww shux. You’re probably like all the recent posters in the vax thread and think because I believe in vaccines, I am a cnn kool aid drinker. It’s cute. 

Harris will take over for Biden sometime next year and they will call everyone racist and sexist before cheating her into the White House in 2024.

The House will flip Republican forcing the government to grind to a halt, which will help keep inflation down allowing  the country to fix itself with less government intrusion.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Harris will take over for Biden sometime next year and they will call everyone racist and sexist before cheating her into the White House in 2024.

The House will flip Republican forcing the government to grind to a halt, which will help keep inflation down allowing  the country to fix itself with less government intrusion.

Agree with every part except for inflation getting down. 

We have real issues with the US Dollar and I'm pretty doom and gloom on its prospects.

You will see the dollar go further in some states as the moral authority to govern continues to shift toward the states and they take advantage, essentially nullifying various taxes/regulations from the federal government and forming their own trade and production agreements.  This government, as we already see, is not equipped to deal with a nullification crisis, and so it will leverage media to pretend they still have firm control while some states float further away from actual federal authority.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Well.

24 hours in to this poll,

and we have Republicans winning the house 8 - 1

and not one vote for Biden winning in 2024.

Interesting.

The smart bet is other but I expect DeSantis. Biden is terrible and I can’t see him winning unless perhaps if Trump runs. 

Historical trends shows Republicans retaking the House.  Biden will only win if his opponent is Trump again.  The one worry I have about Desantis is Florida went from a state that ranked 25th in deaths per capita to 8th within a few months because of the Delta variant.  Whether it was due to his lax policies or not I'll let you guys fight about it.  Those are the numbers though.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Well.

24 hours in to this poll,

and we have Republicans winning the house 8 - 1

and not one vote for Biden winning in 2024.

Interesting.

The op is really gathering intel to snitch to the gestapo

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

There are plenty of numbers in the Who do the democrats run in 2024 thread also Doc.

Even the dems don't want Biden to run again.

It's my best guess on something that will happen three years from now and historically you'd make money betting on a first term president to be reelected.  Things can change quickly though.  For example, three years ago if I saw someone with a mask in a store I was assuming they were going to rob the place.

• Like (+1) 1

House flipping to R looks pretty good as of tonight. 

House Democrats in swing states gotta be scrambling right now. I predict that different sects of Dems in the House will draw different conclusions about the Gov races playing out tonight. Government will grind to a bit of a halt as a bunch of these guys will be trying to figure out how to save themselves come November, perhaps even get jumpy as primary challengers appear in the next few months. What positions will the incumbents tie themselves to in order to try to avoid a double digit swing in their own race?

Ten months of government got them to where they are tonight. They’re going to feel a strong urge to try and right the ship quickly in a bid for self-preservation. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1