Jimmy Carter vs Joe Biden

Irv

• Irv changed the title to Jimmy Carter vs Joe Biden

what's the number?

at what number do polls drop so low that the few that vehemently defend this administration become the cult they always accused others of being in? 15%? 10%? if 20% of the population is still in denial of what's right in front of them. at every store. gas pump. crushing the very people they say they fight for. the overwhelming violence killing the very same people they swore lives mattered, ignored! the very same people they praised as heros just a few months before kicked into the streets to applause. what are these people called? hypocrits would be a start but not nearly accurate enough.

the first real heating bill is coming. people are going to have to make difficult choices on thanksgiving and xmas. lowered expectation is the norm going forward. just another dark winter as promised. just more ignoring of questions and a media that doesnt demand answers regardless. its what the man ran on. no end in sight. the "polls" will go much lower. at this point its guaranteed.

in the end a puppet can take all the blame and anger. that's what he's there for. a nice scapegoat to blame who is at the end of his life and seeks no reelection. when all is said and done he is doing very well for the people he serves, regardless of polls. the damage is doing its job and extracting the wealth from the working class. just at a much more excellerated pace then we are accustomed to. all while what's really going on is tagged "misinformation" and people excuse it all to be nice and "safe".

pretty sad to watch in real time.

i dont post much on here anymore because if someone can't objectively look at what's happening in there real lives then nothing i type on a message board will make a lick of difference anyways. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

What a mess.  Demented Biden.  Hard to describe his politics.  Totally in the face of America.  Totally trying to hurt the country.  What the ***** is going on with this maniac?  WTF?   It's totally ***** up.  

What a Mess.jpg

Edited by Irv

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Obama’s 3rd term.  

That's what you're watching.  

And it's a total disaster.  

Worst President in history. 

It's a worse disaster than Obama.  Complete failure.  

What a Mess.jpg

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

It's a worse disaster than Obama.  Complete failure.  

What a Mess.jpg

Totally agree.  

When this is over, and 20 years from now, Biden will be replacing Carter when "worst ever" is discussed.  

I'm not sure we're going to get lower then lying about what the Pope actually said to you - of all the things he could have lied about oops I'm sorry, revealed in this convo what the Pope said to him - he just so happened to pick the most divisive and damming issue with him back home.  To not only Catholics but the voters.   

He's a scum bag.   

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Totally agree.  

When this is over, and 20 years from now, Biden will be replacing Carter when "worst ever" is discussed.  

I'm not sure we're going to get lower then lying about what the Pope actually said to you - of all the things he could have lied about oops I'm sorry, revealed in this convo what the Pope said to him - he just so happened to pick the most divisive and damming issue with him back home.  To not only Catholics but the voters.   

He's a scum bag.   

Idk man, saying hes a scumbag implies he has some sort of will of his own. I dont think he has that. Quite frankly, i take that as an insult to scumbags.