BREAKING NEWS

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did 'Locks For Love' go rogue or something? :lol:

Great news.

324241[/snapback]

Now the breaking news (just heard it on the radio, no link)is that it was all a hoax, and she may face charges...a major case of cold feet!

Still, hoax or not, it makes me feel a little better. I have to admitt, the groom to be was starting to look like the likely suspect...I was feeling like I had seen this movie a dozen times...

The groom always seemed too calm and collected during tv interviews. Even had a grin on his face during what should have been a tramatic event. I think he must have known that her having cold feet and running away was a real possibility.

I just heard on the news that she was not abducted and simply ran away. The media speculation is that she is "mentally unstable". How many people run away from their wedding? I would bet it happens every weekend. There is just too much media coverage nowadays. You can't even ditch your own wedding anymore without the media goons converging like cockroaches automatically thinking "This is another Peterson case."

I just heard on the news that she was not abducted and simply ran away. The media speculation is that she is "mentally unstable". How many people run away from their wedding? I would bet it happens every weekend. There is just too much media coverage nowadays. You can't even ditch your own wedding anymore without the media goons converging like cockroaches automatically thinking "This is another Peterson case."

324248[/snapback]

:lol: u think

Now the breaking news (just heard it on the radio, no link)is that it was all a hoax, and she may face charges...a major case of cold feet!

Still, hoax or not, it makes me feel a little better.  I have to admitt, the groom to be was starting to look like the likely suspect...I was feeling like I had seen this movie a dozen times...

324245[/snapback]

These stories get a lot of people totally paranoid about strangers randomly kidnapping people. Yeah, it happens, but at least half of these turn out to be fake. Just somebody looking for a way out of one of life's dilemmas.

It is like the kids on the milk carton. It is very rare when one of those kids have been kidnapped by strangers. The vast majority are parental right disputes.

Between this stuff and CSI-Duluth, many live in much greater fear of random crime than reality dictates.

Still, hoax or not, it makes me feel a little better.  I have to admitt, the groom to be was starting to look like the likely suspect...I was feeling like I had seen this movie a dozen times...

324245[/snapback]

Kinda got that feeling from the first, and the Georgia-to-New Mexico trek in three days was a little weird (doesn't it take like 5 days to drive that? And that's if you're not trying to fly under the radar). Guess that she saw all the media picking up on the story and figured she couldn't escape it.

Classic passive-aggressive woman. It's amazing the lengths chicks go to like this. Can't just tell fiance to his face that she doesn't want to marry him.

The sh-- of it is that if she weren't found, the husband would've had a reputation just slightly better than OJ or Peterson. How much tax-payer-funded manpower was spent on this crap? She should be charged with something, and it won't be nearly enough.

Kinda got that feeling from the first, and the Georgia-to-New Mexico trek in three days was a little weird (doesn't it take like 5 days to drive that? And that's if you're not trying to fly under the radar). Guess that she saw all the media picking up on the story and figured she couldn't escape it.

Classic passive-aggressive woman. It's amazing the lengths chicks go to like this. Can't just tell fiance to his face that she doesn't want to marry him. 

The sh-- of it is that if she weren't found, the husband would've had a reputation just slightly better than OJ or Peterson. How much tax-payer-funded manpower was spent on this crap? She should be charged with something, and it won't be nearly enough.

324254[/snapback]

Amen!

And 600 guests.  Talk about a whack-job.  Planning a gigantic wedding, and then skipping town.

324275[/snapback]

My buddy was supposed to be a groomsman in this wedding. As for 600 guests, lets just say the grooms parents are pretty well off. I'll see if my friend has any additional info when I see him in class monday night.