3 wr, 4 wr sets

MrLocke

I was giving some thought to the Parrish pick and I was thinking it may be so that we can play 3 and 4 wide receiver sets. I may be wrong about this so correct me if I am wrong, but I do not think we played many 3 and 4 wide receiver sets last year (only saw the games on tv) so I am thinking that Parrish, Moulds, Evans and possibly Reed or Aiken we will now have the ability to spread out defenses. thoughts?

well untill we see how bad everett is hurt ,i was very excited thinking about a 2 very fast wr with a very accomplished veteran wr and a fast and handsy te set with willis in the backfeild...this would spread defenses wide open.. u have to doubleteam moulds and seeing what evans did last year(and mind you that he wasnt utilized in the first half of the season) you have to doubleteam him aswell ..now add another fast wr that can catch with a fast te that can catch with a fast rb that can catch ...damn thats alot of fast catchers :lol:

also..wasnt parrish a qb? i thought i read he was somewhere..if so u can bet we see atleast 1 reverse play with parrish passing the ball...maybe a reverse with a lateral pass back to the original ball handler..hmm

I was giving some thought to the Parrish pick and I was thinking it may be so that we can play 3 and 4 wide receiver sets. I may be wrong about this so correct me if I am wrong, but I do not think we played many 3 and 4 wide receiver sets last year (only saw the games on tv) so I am thinking that Parrish, Moulds, Evans and possibly Reed or Aiken we will now have the ability to spread out defenses. thoughts?

324219[/snapback]

Pretty much any time Aiken was on the field we were in a 4 receiver set and often enough we were going with three.