Who Do The Democrats Run in 2024?

Irv

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

During the subprime Bank Crisis we were told that we, the taxpayers, had to pay off loans because then evil banks were preying on the least educated amongst us….urban poor.

Now fast forward and the Government, not private banks, appears to have been preying on the MOST educated amongst….suburban college students. But the solution is the same. We, the taxpayers, need to pay off the loans. Really now? I can’t wait to see what’s next. 

Joke was part of that Admin that made loans predatory and now he's dangling a carrot to fix it.  But as "smart" as they think they are, they don't realize it.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Joke was part of that Admin that made loans predatory and now he's dangling a carrot to fix it.  But as "smart" as they think they are, they don't realize it.

This is what happens when you treat the Treasury like it’s your own personal ATM machine. But as a very smart lady once said, it’s only ‘until you run out of other people’s money’. There’s apparently no end to what our Washington Class wants to put on the national credit card. 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Now what? 
Day after day you never cease to amaze me at how LITTLE you know about how anything associated with money or business works. 
Thanks for confirming it once again.

Edited by SoCal Deek

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

The predatory loan company say thank you very much they love you

Of course, Biden was trying to buy votes. They all do that remember, whenever we got our checks during Covid, always accompanied with a letter from Trump, reminding you that it came from him.

This the dumbest thing I have read here in weeks.  Let me tell you.  That is an accomplishment.  Ever hear of the notion of collateral?  You default on a car or a house, the bank has something to offset their losses.  What do they get if a kid defaults on his/her education?  That's right zip. 

Oh, I forgot.  Everything should be free.  People like you are ruining this country.   Whatever happened to hard work?

What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

never cease to amaze me at how LITTLE you know about...

BLAH BLAH BLAH - lmao - the ol stand by SoCal Dekk infamous response - when once again Conald upstages his argument.

Explain why we shouldn't know exactly where our tax dollars go? 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

BLAH BLAH BLAH - lmao - the ol stand by SoCal Dekk infamous response - when once again Conald upstages his argument.

Explain why we shouldn't know exactly where our tax dollars go? 

Keep trying BillSy. Maybe when you grow up someone will teach you the basics of money instead of lashing out with yet more of your ridiculous Orange Man Bad nonsense. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Keep trying BillSy. Maybe when you grow up someone will teach you the basics of money instead of lashing out with yet more of your ridiculous Orange Man Bad nonsense. 

WTF are you talking about?  Why should Americans not know exactly how much of our tax dollars were spent at Trump properties?

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

When did I say they shouldn't? 

Let me RECAP for you, Deek:

First you bich about taxpayers having to pay off loans:

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

During the subprime Bank Crisis we were told that we, the taxpayers, had to pay off loans because then evil banks were preying on the least educated amongst us….urban poor.

Then you blame Obama/Biden for using the treasury as their personal ATM

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

when you treat the Treasury like it’s your own personal ATM machine.

And then I highlight how "ORANGE MAN BAD" hid how much of our tax dollars were spent at Trump resorts - and that info wouldn't be shared with the public.

And your response ---> I don't understand MONEY and BUSINESS... WTF does MONEY and BUSINES have to do with that information not being shared?  THEY ARE OUR TAX DOLLARS!

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

cease to amaze me at how LITTLE you know about how anything associated with money or business works. 

38 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Maybe when you grow up someone will teach you the basics of money instead of lashing out with yet more of your ridiculous Orange Man Bad nonsense. 

So, you can bich about tax dollars when it is Biden, but I can't B word about TRUMP LITERALLY USING OUR TREASURY AS A PERSONAL ATM and we shouldn't see how much and where because of the basics of money and how business works? jfc - lmao

The games people play. 

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Let me RECAP for you, Deek:

First you bich about taxpayers having to pay off loans:

Then you blame Obama/Biden for using the treasury as their personal ATM

And then I highlight how "ORANGE MAN BAD" hid how much of our tax dollars were spent at Trump resorts - and that info wouldn't be shared with the public.

And your response ---> I don't understand MONEY and BUSINESS... WTF does MONEY and BUSINES have to do with that information not being shared?  THEY ARE OUR TAX DOLLARS!

So, you can bich about tax dollars when it is Biden, but I can't B word about TRUMP LITERALLY USING OUR TREASURY AS A PERSONAL ATM and we shouldn't see how much and where because of the basics of money and how business works? jfc - lmao

The games people play. 

Again….When did I say we shouldn’t? 

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Unlike Obama, his age is a significant factor.  So is his VP.  Most everyone knows that Kammy will be President sooner than later.  Which presents the conundrum of dumping her and losing the black vote or keeping her and losing votes all over.

That’s why Biden is running again despite the dementia.  They have a Kammy problem.

42 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh -  every single one of your deflections suggested we shouldn’t be discussing this cuz it hurts your feelings and kills your argument

Exactly 

Proving once again why you e been demoted to the Court Jester! There’s a new king…..Long Live the New King. 

You had a great run.