Attention To Detail

pocoboy

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

This loss was really tough to take, but be thankful this was NOT a playoff game and it didn't end our season.

It's only week 6.  

We still have a ridiculously easy schedule and a really good team.

We should be looking strong at the end of the year, and losses of this type hopefully make the team better come playoff time, as we learn from mistakes made.

In your opinion, what percentage of the crowd was pro Bills?

I agree with the first part. We were the better team IMO and led in many of the most important s stats (other than those pesky points!) , but sometimes you don’t win those games. This was just week 6, and we should learn some things from it. I heard Eric Wood on Cowherd today say Josh was 13 for 14 on 4th and 1’s before last night, and the only one he didn’t get was a botched snap. I’m now convinced I was wrong for wanting to tie the game after all I heard today. I thought we were the better team, and would prevail eventually. Now that my position looks better, I like it less. No complaints from me. 

I was there and heard/read reports that the Bills represented 28% and also 58% of the fans. IDK, but it felt like about 50/50. I couldn’t believe how loud the Titans fans were! Then I realized the entire row behind us dressed in Bills gear was screaming at the top of their lungs when Josh was at the line. We had to have a talk. They had no idea and thought just making noise was the point. There were a LOT of “Bill fans” who were just there in Nashville to party while knowing very little about football. 

Edited by Augie

18 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I mean...how could we use a timeout... we only had two left right? And that wasn't a goal line play so the clock was going to be running if we got the first...that spot not getting reviewed really screwed us since they ruled it a first initially I'm surprised that's not getting talked about more 

Would be risky, but I think we had time to use a TO and score. The reality is you get the first down, and then can call your last TO if needed, and then you have probably 2 passes to the endzone to try to score. 

If you pause it pre-snap I see the roll out to the right side being wide open. You have Moss who can lead block and still have Beasley and Sanders in one on one coverage running quick outs/slants. Josh either runs it in or throws to one of them if the defender steps up. 

10 hours ago, pocoboy said:

The trouble - that sneak. And the other one. There just seems to be some level of "guarantee" believed to these plays. It's easy to understand. It also leaves you wondering if it's being treated a tad nonchalantly (whether by Josh or by the coordinators).

Maybe it's just a great guess by the TEN defense and they just happened to shoot the gap Allen needed to hit. 

I don’t think there was any guessing involved.   Josh has tendencies on the (overwhelmingly successful) QB sneak plays.  Barkley knows what they are and now so does Tennessee

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.