Rosenhaus has 10 potential holdouts?

I heard that on SportsCenter this morning. Unreal....and we're loading up with his clients..... 0:)  I can't stand that idiot......but I would want him as my agent. ;)

323457[/snapback]

Forty three more just like them and he can have his own team forfeit every week.

Forty three more just like them and he can have his own team forfeit every week.

323466[/snapback]

Sean Taylor is in his second season after getting a very lucritive 6th overall pick deal and is going to hold out? Unreal.

This is going to blow up in Drew's face.

You cant go after multiple teams like this. One player, OK, but now its become a trend and teams will just ignore it.

Players will lose money, and Drew will lose clients. Im just glad he is doing this now so it blows up in his face befor McGahee wants his money.

I heard that on SportsCenter this morning. Unreal....and we're loading up with his clients..... 0:)  I can't stand that idiot......but I would want him as my agent. ;)

323457[/snapback]

For now, but if he keeps up this sh-- pretty soon front office phone calls to players during the draft are going to sound like this:

Front Office-"Joe-Bob Linebacker, we love your high motor and you seem like a fine young man. Congrats, we're thinking about making you our #5 pick. How does that make you feel?"

Joe-Bob Linebacker-"Honestly I don't think I could feel happier! This truly represents a dream come true. I can assure you that you're be getting a player bringing his lunchbox and ready to go to work!"

Front Office-"Great, just great! Exactly what we wanted to hear! Uhh by the way, who's your agent?"

Joe-Bob Linebacker- "Drew Rosenhaus."

***CLICK***

Joe-Bob Linebacker- "Hello? Hello? Anyone there?"

323457[/snapback]

i saw that too.........but i started counting them up and i can't get 10.......i think they're stretching it.......

1) sean taylor

2) santana moss

3) reuben droughens

4) terrell owens

5) javon walker?

6) jeremy shockey?

7) ray lewis?

8) ?

9) ?

10) ?

who am i forgetting? i only see 4 guys who have confirmed they are holding out.......the other 3 have denied it......and the other 3 i can't even think of.......

On Drew Rosenhaus- you know what is going to happen to his clients soon.

ESPN: Drew, your Client Joe Shmoe was expected to be the first player chosen in this year's draft, how much of a surprise was it to see Joe fall until the 5th round?

DR: I think that this is collusion on behalf of NFL GM's and Owners, that is why I am filling a class action against the NFL on behalf of my clients for 32 Billion Dollars, But really my clients would be happy to settle this for 30 Billion Dollars and a chance to play.

i saw that too.........but i started counting them up and i can't get 10.......i think they're stretching it.......

1) sean taylor

2) santana moss

3) reuben droughens

4) terrell owens

5) javon walker?

6) jeremy shockey?

7) ray lewis?

8) ?

9) ?

10) ?

who am i forgetting? i only see 4 guys who have confirmed they are holding out.......the other 3 have denied it......and the other 3 i can't even think of.......

323625[/snapback]

forgot boldin........that's 5 confirmed and 3 rumoured.......

Sean Taylor is in his second season after getting a very lucritive 6th overall pick deal and is going to hold out? Unreal.

323467[/snapback]

I find it more offensive that TO finds it necessary to hold out for more money after the escapades he pulled off during his trade negotiations. I have no problem with people going after more money. I just have a problem who people who are unable to keep a commitment because they feel like they didn't do a good enough job negotiating their salary in the first place.