The Apprentice III

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very weak Final 2.

No way Trump gives Kendra any true responsibility,

I say she'll be a figurehead only while others make real decisions.

341125[/snapback]

i think the jobs spoke for themselves........neither opportunity came anywhere near the tasks that bill and kelly were given in terms of complexity or responsiblity.......

a spot on the committee to select the miss universe location?

fixing up an 11 room mansion?

doesn't stack up with construction of the trump international hotel and tower in chicago or managing a group of luxery building in new york city......

I agree...that show was horrible last night.  It was a jumbled, disorganized mess, and after all that, he tells us who's hired with like 90 seconds left.  Well, at least it wasn't two hours like the last finale.

341116[/snapback]

I couldn't get over how many COMMERCIALS there were as well. Seemed like every 3 minutes we had 2 minutes of commercials. Thank god for TiVo.

CW

Thanks.

What killed me was that the guy who won the first season (I only watched the last episode) had a choice between some office building and overseeing the construction of a new golf resort in CA.  And he picked the office building!.    :blink:  :huh:

341123[/snapback]

The office building was in Chicago and that's Bill's hometown so that's why he took it.

Supervising renovation on a Trump property in Florida.

341120[/snapback]

that description doesn't really do it justice. we're talking about renovation of a mansion on palm beach -- among the richest of the rich. kendra will make boatloads of contacts and set herself up for life. that's why the job is sweet.

I couldn't get over how many COMMERCIALS there were as well.  Seemed like every 3 minutes we had 2 minutes of commercials.  Thank god for TiVo.

CW

341157[/snapback]

you said it brother. my wife and i purposely didn't watch it until late so we could zip right through that b.s. i wouldn't have been able to stand it live.

I'll agree with that. I think the candidates on the past two seasons were really a step below those on Season 1.

341097[/snapback]

Even Trump recognized that this group was lacking although he worded around it.

Saw an interview earlier in the day where he said that for A4 he had his minions narrow the field down to 2K then got involved in the interviews himself. Said that Burnett was not going to pick a highly qualified woman because she was "too pretty". Trump said "he would worry about that" and placed her in the group. Typical Trump self-promotion.