Trump's cult is mentally disturbed and must be stopped

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

At least you're being honest that you're just spewing more bullshitt. 

Go do your own research on it - sick of these lazy phks

Don’t forget fat.  Lazy and fat.  They’re too busy eating red meat, drinking Johnnie Walker, staring at their overpriced pickups with unscratched beds, and whining that their problems are caused by someone else.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Don’t forget fat.  Lazy and fat.  They’re too busy eating red meat, drinking Johnnie Walker, staring at their overpriced pickups with unscratched beds, and whining that their problems are caused by someone else.  

You really seem to like this ‘they’re fat’ narrative. Very odd. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

LMAO that you both think BLM was a charity or PAC. Nothing but a private corporation.  

Remember when Pelosi called the tea party Astro turf due to the PAC funding?  at least PACS have to divulge funding.

52 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You really seem to like this ‘they’re fat’ narrative. Very odd. 

Actually I don’t like it at all.   I don’t want them wasting Medicaid and Medicare dollars on easily preventable things. I also love my fellow humans and I don’t want to see them suffer from such things as gout, heart disease, medically-necessary Velcro footwear, and strokes.  So I figure if I remind them as much as I can about the dangers of gluttony that I might do them and me a favor.  You seem to think I’m mocking them.  Quite the opposite.  I’m simply trying to help.  

17 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

So, anyone brave enough to state whether or not they'd have been ok with trump's fake elector scam working?  I'll go on record as a "No, not ok at all".

Same here.  Time for MAGA to chime in. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

So what say you in regards to fake electors.  r u good with that?

its over in the Walls are closing thread.

This is the thread where profiles prove they are the insults they call others. 

Edited by Chris farley

29 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

its over in the Walls are closing thread.

This is the thread where the lefties in here prove they are what they try to call others. its a fun thread.

You could have used those keystrokes to say that the failed fake elector scheme was bad.  But you didn’t. 

• Like (+1) 1