Which Section Should I Sit In?

PTS

Which Section Should I Sit In?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which Section Should I Sit In?

• Section 222 Row 2 - [URL=http://www.buffalobills.com/facility/view_from_seat.jsp?section=222]The View[/URL]
    • Section 315 Row 8 - [URL=http://www.buffalobills.com/facility/view_from_seat.jsp?section=315a]The View[/URL]

So I went down to OBD today and purchased season tickets with my girlfriend. I have two seats purchased but I was debating between another two seats. They told me I can change them if I want. Which of these seats would you rather have? Money isn't an issue.

Section 222 Row 2 - The View

Section 315 Row 8 - The View

So I went down to OBD today and purchased season tickets with my girlfriend. I have two seats purchased but I was debating between another two seats. They told me I can change them if I want. Which of these seats would you rather have? Money isn't an issue.

Section 222 Row 2 - The View

Section 315 Row 8 - The View

323052[/snapback]

You are almost midfield with the upper deck seats .... I hate the end zone when the action is at the other end of the field

You are almost midfield with the upper deck seats .... I hate the end zone when the action is at the other end of the field

323054[/snapback]

Thats why we have the J-Tron baby!

323054[/snapback]

Both views are great. At 315, our seats lined up perfectly with the one goal line and you could easily see the entire perimeter of the field.

In 222, you saw 65 yards of the field perfectly. Plus, the scoreboard is on the far side of the field directly in front of you. I liked this section because you see what the QB sees. Being a student of all sports, I think I'd enjoy seeing plays develop and seeing how the QB see these developments.

Either way, you can't go wrong.

N.O.T.A..........go for the glory in SECTION 122!!!

323057[/snapback]

Yeah, my girlfriend is very petite. I don't think I want to bring a poodle to the big dawgs' house.

I'd take the upper deck. I had seasons tix for 16 years in what's now Section 333 and they were the best seats in the house, IMO:

http://www.buffalobills.com/photos/333b.jpg

Why not see if they have anything in rows 20-30 between the 35 yard lines in the upper deck on the Bills bench side. You can get a great perspective on how the play is developing and the sun will be behind you, and not in your eyes, like it is on the visitors side of the field.

Good luck.

I'd take the upper deck.  I had seasons tix for 16 years in what's now Section 333 and they were the best seats in the house, IMO:

http://www.buffalobills.com/photos/333b.jpg

Why not see if they have anything in rows 20-30 between the 35 yard lines in the upper deck on the Bills bench side.  You can get a great perspective on how the play is developing and the sun will be behind you, and not in your eyes, like it is on the visitors side of the field.

Good luck.

323065[/snapback]

SUN, the SUN? WTF!?!? Is it really bad on the visitors side? Does it affect the view greatly?

If you like to get to games early, the Lower level endzone seats will be of beneftit, because the teams do all their warmups around the endzone areas. I'm on the 0yrd line, section 117, its cool cuz we get to see all the opposing teams working out, taunting etc.

SUN, the SUN? WTF!?!? Is it really bad on the visitors side? Does it affect the view greatly?

323090[/snapback]

IMO, it can be a real problem in the late fall after halftime. The one time I sat on the Visitors side on a day like that, I had a massive headache from squinting all day. On the Bills side, with the sun behind you, it warms up the back of your head and neck a bit, which helps as the temp drops in Nov-Dec.

IMO, it can be a real problem in the late fall after halftime.  The one time I sat on the Visitors side on a day like that, I had a massive headache from squinting all day.  On the Bills side, with the sun behind you, it warms up the back of your head and neck a bit, which helps as the temp drops in Nov-Dec.

323104[/snapback]

Here ya go!!! :(

IMO, it can be a real problem in the late fall after halftime. The one time I sat on the Visitors side on a day like that, I had a massive headache from squinting all day.

Breaking news. I just saw on TV somebody invented sunglasses and a hat with a brim. DAM, I had that idea too! Sec 315 all the way.

IMO, it can be a real problem in the late fall after halftime.  The one time I sat on the Visitors side on a day like that, I had a massive headache from squinting all day.  On the Bills side, with the sun behind you, it warms up the back of your head and neck a bit, which helps as the temp drops in Nov-Dec.

323104[/snapback]

There's always sunglasses