Firebaugh has gotten a lot of requests for Josh Hoodie **UPDATE** School has Store up.

MAJBobby

10 hours ago, Gugny said:

How is this the school's store when it's shoponebuffalo?

Well, it's the school's twitter providing the link and it says "Proceeds Benefit Firebaugh High School (Josh Allen’s former school per QB1s wishes #BillsMafia"

Proceeds to the school, not profits.  Important difference.

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Asked daughter if she wants one for Xmas. She declined cuz she lives in Miami -maybe 2days a year a hoodie is needed.

I let her know the old man wants one..😉

LOL I remember being on the beach with my kid in Miami in December - think she was 2 yrs old - we're sitting on the beach in swimsuits and maybe an unzipped rashguard.  This guy with a Lifeguard hat ran by, came to a stop, backed up.  He was wearing thermal tights, a thick pile jacket, and a fleece earband.

Said "where are you from?"  "Missouri"  "OH!  That would explain it".

Apparently the natives consider December to be Hoodie weather.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just ordered one - I look forward to wearing it.

21 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Asked daughter if she wants one for Xmas. She declined cuz she lives in Miami -maybe 2days a year a hoodie is needed.

I let her know the old man wants one..😉

Kids can be a little thick in the head. Don’t take it personally, all dads get the same. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

I got an order conformation only.  You go a shipping notification already?  It sounded like it would take a while.

That’s what I thought also, but about half an hour after I ordered, I got a shipping notice saying expected delivery today, but when I clicked on shipping details, it only said label created.  I haven’t had time today to check again, because I knew they weren’t going out that quickly. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Just Jack said:

So I got a shipped notice tonight, it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. 

Turns out my shipping notice was a coincidence. I had asked my ticket rep if they could print me the tickets for the Carolina game, so I can get them to a cousin.  The shipping notice I got was the tickets being sent out to me.  Just funny that within half an hour of placing my hoodie order that they were packing up my tickets to go out. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.