Rush Limbaugh on his way to prison.

From kos --

The Florida Supreme Court just rejected Rush Limbaugh's appeal to protect his medical records from State prosecutors. Rush is now out of legal options, and will be unable to shield his records from prosecutors who are investigating him for "doctor shopping" for those little baby blue pills he loves so much

The Florida Supreme Court has turned down conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh's request to review a lower court decision that the state could seize his medical records.

In a 4-3 decision, the court said it would not consider a motion for rehearing.

Limbaugh has been under investigation into whether he illegally went from doctor to doctor to get multiple painkiller prescriptions.

Limbaugh's records have been held under court seal after being seized by prosecutors. Now, if the State issues an indictment, they will become part of the public record.

Game. Set. Match. Limbaugh is going to jail and he's going away under mandatory minimum sentencing guidelines. Defend his or attack his sentence and you're soft on crime and support drug abuse.

Awesome. Now if only Bush will be dumb enough to propose a SS plan that cuts benefits we'll win both houses in 06 and not just two.

i am not a fan of Rush....he is ok...but i don't listen to his program....

did i miss something?  where in the article does it say he is going to prison?

322913[/snapback]

It doesn't...but since there's mandatory sentencing guidelines for what he's accused of, and now that they have his records they can make their case, it's a good bet.

Though watching someone wetting their pants with happiness over someone else's impending jail time is a tad distasteful.

It doesn't...but since there's mandatory sentencing guidelines for what he's accused of, and now that they have his records they can make their case, it's a good bet.

Though watching someone wetting their pants with happiness over someone else's impending jail time is a tad distasteful.

322916[/snapback]

Remember, its Florida. I'd bet Bravins 30 year old sneakers that he wears that Rush doesnt see a day behind bars.

Now if only Bush will be dumb enough to propose a SS plan that cuts benefits we'll win both houses in 06 and not just two.

What does it matter what Bush does, we already know you are personally responsible for 99.9% of Americans disapproving of the President's Social Security plan....

Oxycondone is unbeleivable! I see how many get hooked. I have a prescription for my fractured elbow. I took a couple my first two days. The third day my friend had liquid Oxy. I tried a drop and it was euphoria. I never felt better and it lasted 8 hours or so. I slept great and have not touched the stuff since and will stay away. That stuff makes you feel too good!

Awesome.  Now if only Bush will be dumb enough to propose a SS plan that cuts benefits we'll win both houses in 06 and not just two.

322908[/snapback]

Now how exactly is Limbaugh's going to prison going to help the Dems win both houses in '06? If that's the kind of things you folks are looking for you really have nothing don't you? Oh and by the way Bravin, welcome back........I think :(

Oxycondone is unbeleivable!  I see how many get hooked.  I have a prescription for my fractured elbow.  I took a couple my first two days.  The third day my friend had liquid Oxy.  I tried a drop and it was euphoria.  I never felt better and it lasted 8 hours or so.  I slept great and have not touched the stuff since and will stay away.  That stuff makes you feel too good!

322968[/snapback]

They always said it's like heroin. Gotta be as hard to kick.

322916[/snapback]

Hmmm, I wonder if the bitter, crazy wing of the Democratic Party (also the most vocal) has anything to do with its incredible losing streak.

Any party that needs Limbaugh off the air to even have a chance at winning is definitely legit. :(

Game. Set. Match.

is that sort of like all of the pre-election trash talk about Kerry winning? Or the guarantees of a kerry victory? (see: rlz, blz)

we'll see what happens, but every time you idiots get excited things go downhill for you.....

is that sort of like all of the pre-election trash talk about Kerry winning? Or the guarantees of a kerry victory? (see: rlz, blz)

we'll see what happens, but every time you idiots get excited things go downhill for you.....

323107[/snapback]

Remember, the common link here is that we are all BILLS fans!

:(

Awesome.  Now if only Bush will be dumb enough to propose a SS plan that cuts benefits we'll win both houses in 06 and not just two.

322908[/snapback]

:(

i'd give that 3 :D's, except the unfortunate alternative is the republicans hold both houses.

and both parties suck

What does it matter what Bush does, we already know you are personally responsible for 99.9% of Americans disapproving of the President's Social Security plan....

322941[/snapback]

I actually haven't seen any poll near that number as far as disapproval of Pres. Bush's handling of Social Security. I think the lowest approval number I've seen is in the 30's.

I really don't agree with you giving me all the credit for the failure of Bush to get support to destroy the program. I think its equal parts Bush's failure to actually outline a plan until now and the organization I work for's 35 state effort to provide push back using facts.

Again, while I'd like to take credit not only cannot I not take take credit I clearly never have :

I'm the state director for an organization called Americans United to Protect Social Security (www.americansforsocialsecurity.com) and I direct strategy, communications and field efforts in opposition to "SS is in crisis, SS is not in crisis but its in trouble, SS isn't in trouble but we need to privatize it, We must privatize it even if it doesn't save it!" campaign.

Our organization is the primary reason why Bush's plan to destroy the program is has almost as low and approval rating as he does.

Rather than insult people who post here and distort what they say you could have an actual informed, factual debate on an issue. I think this board would be a better place if more of that happened here.

Um, no we're not.

323913[/snapback]

then why are you here?

sounds like you have some deep seeded subconscious issues to work out. you're either a bills fan at heart but afraid to admit it to yourself, or you're such an abject failure in your own life you that you can only feel good about yourself by identifying with something successful which you have nothing to do with and attempting to demean others who are not part of that