Assuming JP starts the season opener

this is something i am quite concerned about.

Mularkey keeps saying all these "new" things they can do now that they have a mobile QB. Well how much new stuff do they plan to jam down the throat of a (for all practical purposes) a rookie QB?

I can just see a lot of chaos....before they realize they have to dumb down the playbook. AGAIN.

The other thing I worry about is one of the criticisms of Mularkey in Pittsburgh was he had a tendancy to run too many trick plays. I sense from the comments he has made that he is beside himself because of the trick plays he and Clemments are drawing up. I hate trick plays. Maybe one every two or three games is one thing....but I don't want to see one per series.

sorry StuckinCincy...I know that doesn't answer the question....but, I had to get this off my chest. :P

this is something i am quite concerned about.

Mularkey keeps saying all these "new" things they can do now that they have a mobile QB.  Well how much new stuff do they plan to jam down the throat of a (for all practical purposes) a rookie QB?

I can just see a lot of chaos....before they realize they have to dumb down the playbook.  AGAIN.

The other thing I worry about is one of the criticisms of Mularkey in Pittsburgh was he had a tendancy to run too many trick plays.  I sense from the comments he has made that he is beside himself because of the trick plays he and Clemments are drawing up.  I hate trick plays.  Maybe one every two or three games is one thing....but I don't want to see one per series.

sorry StuckinCincy...I know that doesn't answer the question....but, I had to get this off my chest.  :P

322205[/snapback]

:w00t: So far, all I can think up is keep a FB on the field. I agree about trick plays - they are boom or bust (sometimes big time bust).

I have to think that in game #1, the opposing defense will blitz him a bunch.  What kind of gameplan will the Bill's OC have, to counter that possibility - or probability?

Thoughts?

322188[/snapback]

Definitely better linemen. :w00t:

But then again DB is no longer under center and that alone has already improved them dramatically. :P