Whoever is Running The Executive Branch Cuts Off Demented Biden Again

Irv

17 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

Lol

Says the Moran who only stops talking  about Trump so he can B word and moan about DeSantis.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not a bad idea westside2 - I should start a new thread on Trump everyday - since you and your cult can’t get enough of him.

Just now, BillStime said:

Not a bad idea westside2 - I should start a new thread on Trump everyday - since you and your cult can’t get enough of him.

The more you say his name, the more powerful he becomes...

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Seriously, start another thread.

Irv's Content (twobillsdrive.com)

Your infatuation with me is disturbing.  A serious question though.  Do you think it's ok that the President of The United States is not be allowed to answer questions from the press?  That somebody has him on a dump button?   You don't see anything wrong with that?  

Edited by Irv

24 minutes ago, Irv said:

Your infatuation with me is disturbing.  A serious question though.  Do you think it's ok that the President of The United States is not be allowed to answer questions from the press?  That somebody has him on a dump button?   You don't see anything wrong with that?  

Start another thread Irv - you can do it Irv...

Funny, you never cried about the numerous times Trump refused to address questions during his tenure... and when he did - lie right to the American people.

image.thumb.jpeg.2f22480f7560bcb6227f44ccff62dac6.jpeg

What a mess.

Edited by BillStime
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Start another thread Irv - you can do it Irv...

Funny, you never cried about the numerous times Trump refused to address questions during his tenure... and when he did - lie right to the American people.

image.thumb.jpeg.2f22480f7560bcb6227f44ccff62dac6.jpeg

What a mess.

You're like dopey Biden.  Unable to answer a simple question

2 hours ago, Governor said:

Is he demented or does he have dementia? 

He seems to be getting a lot done for a guy with dementia. You also don’t see many dictators with dementia.

He clearly has dementia and is getting a lot done.  All wrong.  The senile old man isn't even allowed to talk by whoever tells him what he can and cannot do.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

You're like dopey Biden.  Unable to answer a simple question

He clearly has dementia and is getting a lot done.  All wrong.  What a mess.  

Irv, he saved your life. You’d be unvaccinated and squirting iodine into your eyes right now and licking horse paste if not for Uncle Joe.

24 minutes ago, Governor said:

Irv, he saved your life. You’d be unvaccinated and squirting iodine into your eyes right now and licking horse paste if not for Uncle Joe.

You must be joking.  Dopey Biden took Trump's excellent plan and momentum from Operation Warp Speed.  Then, he and that useless turd Harris disparaged the vaccine all over the media.  (You're a stone faced liar if you say that didn't happen).  Now half the country doesn't trust the vaccine.  What did they expect?   Great job Biden.  Reap what you sow.  Totally botched the roll out like everything else.  Now he's got OSHA and the CDC manadating everything he has failed to do.  What a mess.    You losers are toast at the mid-terms.  All becuase of Biden fails.  

What

A

Mess

P.S. - I'm already doing this and it hasn't helped:  "squirting iodine into your eyes right now and licking horse paste"

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

You must be joking.  Dopey Biden took Trump's excellent plan and momentum from Operation Warp Speed.  Then, he and that useless turd Harris disparaged the vaccine all over the media.  (You're a stone faced liar if you say that didn't happen).  Now half the country doesn't trust the vaccine.  What did they expect?   Great job Biden.  Reap what you sow.  Totally botched the roll out like everything else.  Now he's got OSHA and the CDC manadating everything he has failed to do.  What a mess.    You losers are toast at the mid-terms.  All becuase of Biden fails.  

What

A

Mess

He saved your life and I think you should write him a letter. He might respond, because he’s a great man that loves you.

No, Trump was a loser. No one will ever be able to rewrite that history. The dude said there would be 30 cases, then down to zero. He lied and people died. If Donald won, you might not still be with us today. 

He’d probably be telling people to put garlic cloves in their butt right about now.

1 minute ago, Governor said:

He saved your life and I think you should write him a letter. He might respond, because he’s a great man that loves you.

No, Trump was a loser. No one will ever be able to rewrite that history. The dude said there would be 30 cases, then down to zero. He lied and people died. If Donald won, you might not still be with us today. 

He’d probably be telling people to put garlic cloves in their butt right about now.

I'm still sick.  I might try that.  Put them in my butt or someone elses?  

5 minutes ago, Irv said:

I'm still sick.  I might try that.  Put them in my butt or someone elses?  

In your own butt and your partners butt. The basic idea is that if you put it into your butt, it will hit the bloodstream quicker, similar to how girls used to shove ecstasy in their butt back in the late 90’s.

It’s called “shelling.”

I’m gonna go “shell” this bean(ecstasy) and I’ll be right back.

3 minutes ago, Governor said:

In your own butt and your partners butt. The basic idea is that if you put it into your butt, it will hit the bloodstream quicker, similar to how girls used to shove ecstasy in their butt back in the late 90’s.

It’s called “shelling.”

I’m gonna go “shell” this bean(ecstasy) and I’ll be right back.

Ok that's kind of wierd.  I'm re-evaluating my position on PPP moderators.  

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

Ok that's kind of wierd.  I'm re-evaluating my position on PPP moderators.  

That’s what all the hotties in Florida used to do in the late  90’s during the rave scene. Sometime they would need assistance. 

I have so much to teach you.

Edited by Governor