Demented Biden Will Cause Another 9/11

Irv

The weakest most pathetic, demented President in US History will cause another 9/11.   What a disgusting piece of crap.  This worthless clown had destroyed the country.  Should be impeached. What a piece of garbage. Check your watch again #######. 

What

A

Mess

• Haha (+1) 1

China will convince the Taliban to surrender their resources and make the mullahs rich, it will inadvertently encourage the Taliban to limit their terrorism to their own afghans. 

Since powerful us politicians will enrich their families from this arrangement, through investments in a specific Chinese battery company that will be ultimately brokered as suppliers to us mega companies for cars. 

the chaotic confused and frantic withdrawal didn’t make sense until the money was clear.    

Isn’t it wild hunter was also on the board of a company that heavily invested in this Chinese EV company that may really benefit from Afghanistan’s lithium…? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

China will convince the Taliban to surrender their resources and make the mullahs rich, it will inadvertently encourage the Taliban to limit their terrorism to their own afghans. 

Since powerful us politicians will enrich their families from this arrangement, through investments in a specific Chinese battery company that will be ultimately brokered as suppliers to us mega companies for cars. 

the chaotic confused and frantic withdrawal didn’t make sense until the money was clear.    

I dont think those antiquated religious zealots care about chinas money i dont think they will let foreigners dig up their soil 

That being said, i hope someone is changing Bidens  depends regularly 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

The weakest most pathetic, demented President in US History will cause another 9/11.   What a disgusting piece of crap.  This worthless clown had destroyed the country.  Should be impeached. What a piece of garbage. Check your watch again #######. 

What

A

Mess

But But that's not what Tibs says ...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TSOL said:

I dont think those antiquated religious zealots care about chinas money i dont think they will let foreigners dig up their soil 

That being said, i hope someone is changing Bidens  depends regularly 

Nobody has ever come in and said…. Sure don’t care how you subjugate females and cultivate  terrorists  just step aside so I can mine there… it’s gonna work. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Irv said:

What

A

Mess

Irv? How are you feeling? Are you back to normal? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Shame on you

You’re funny. You support a demented President who puts AMERICA LAST.  You make me laugh.  I don’t know why I waste my time replying to such a dolt like you.   Laughable.  

What

A

Mess

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Irv? How are you feeling? Are you back to normal? 

Still pretty sick.  This COVID is serous *****.  But thank you very much for asking. I know we don’t always agree on everything. But love the banter here.  Good folks here. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Irv said:

You’re funny. You support a demented President who puts AMERICA LAST.  You make me laugh.  I don’t know why I waste my time replying to such a dolt like you.   Laughable.  

What

A

Mess

Still pretty sick.  This COVID is serous *****.  But thank you very much for asking. I know we don’t always agree on everything. But love the banter here.  Good folks here. 

Irv - get it right - Jesus Trump put America last...

Who negotiated with the Taliban to release 5,000 Taliban prisoners and what exactly did Trump get in return?  Nothing.

image.thumb.jpeg.58de493fe23dd701efca75652531126e.jpeg

The Art of the Scam.

You have been conned... and it sucks for you and all of America.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Irv - get it right - Jesus Trump put America last...

Who negotiated with the Taliban to release 5,000 Taliban prisoners and what exactly did Trump get in return?  Nothing.

image.thumb.jpeg.58de493fe23dd701efca75652531126e.jpeg

The Art of the Scam.

You have been conned... and it sucks for you and all of America.

You’re hilarious. What a dolt.  I can’t stop laughing.  

On 9/11/2021 at 6:56 PM, Irv said:

What

A

Mess

Hoping?