Bring it on, show me what you got.

I've bitched about this draft as much as I'm going to. I'll eat crow if I have to, but I'll give these picks some time in camp to prove me wrong. I was going to do a poll, but I did her in High school.

In the papers around here they're giving the Bills a "D". Not good. Thought's?

I've bitched about this draft as much as I'm going to. I'll eat crow if I have to, but I'll give these picks some time in camp to prove me wrong.  I was going to do a poll, but I did her in High school.

Wait and see. And if the papers knew anything more than NFL guys, they'd be IN the NFL.

I give the Bills an "F", as in FUG all the naysayers. After reading the boards over the past weekend, you'd think we drafted the 7 dwarfs.

Let's forget the fact that these guys were all one of the best players and team leaders on their teams playing major College Football.

Well, the "graders" opinions in the several sources didn't seem very impressed with the choices. Of course, we all wait and see, but the "early returns" aren't glowing.

For myself, the anti-5'8" crowd and those snots that know the answers to those trick Wonderlic questions such as the ninth month is September and that 21 X 4 = 84 are out to get us...I'm tired of these paranoid people chasing us... :doh:

Well, the "graders" opinions in the several sources didn't seem very impressed with the choices. Of course, we all wait and see, but the "early returns" aren't glowing.

For myself, the anti-5'8" crowd and those snots that know the answers to those  trick Wonderlic questions such as the ninth month is September and that 21 X 4 = 84 are out to get us...I'm tired of these paranoid people chasing us... :doh:

321616[/snapback]

You ARE, a funny bastard. My point is exactly what you’re eluding to. Its tough to be 56 and 165 in the NFL. But! I’ll step aside my doubt in him, some have made very good points in this little man ability.

My prediction is he wont make it out of pre season. Broken somethingoranother.

And I hope not :lol:

For myself, the anti-5'8" crowd and those snots that know the answers to those  trick Wonderlic questions such as the ninth month is September and that 21 X 4 = 84 are out to get us...I'm tired of these paranoid people chasing us... :doh:

Parrish is a shade under 5'10" and they expect him to get to around 180#. As for his intelligence, it's basically "go that way, real fast. If something gets in your way, turn!"

I've bitched about this draft as much as I'm going to. I'll eat crow if I have to, but I'll give these picks some time in camp to prove me wrong.  I was going to do a poll, but I did her in High school.

321601[/snapback]

Since expectations are so low, you can almost expect this group to surprise everyone.

Since expectations are so low, you can almost expect this group to surprise everyone.

321634[/snapback]

This is what we all want. Though, my short experence in draft choices is this, little ones get hurt, quick. Again, I hope not. I'd like to see 5 TD's run back by him this year.

Does an Academic All-American score a 10 on a wonderbra test? :doh:

Parrish is a shade under 5'10" and they expect him to get to around 180#.  As for his intelligence, it's basically "go that way, real fast.  If something gets in your way, turn!"

321633[/snapback]

What about - qb is in trouble, curl back, or other guy catches the ball, toss a block, or uh-oh, interception - what to do what to do what to do? :doh:

You ARE, a funny bastard. My point is exactly what you’re eluding to. Its tough to be 56 and 165 in the NFL. But! I’ll step aside my doubt in him, some have made very good points in this little man ability.

My prediction is he wont make it out of pre season. Broken somethingoranother.

And I hope not :lol:

321625[/snapback]

I like you - we are mutual fans of gratuitous criticism. :doh:

Jesus, I'm the same age and have him by 30 lbs.

If he's got a future, I'm grabbing a helmet!  :doh:

321679[/snapback]

Can you run a 40 in 4.8? Can you Run under the linebackers and swear you wont mind having you head takin off as you run through the slot? Can you run full balls on a suicide mission up the gut of a wedge in the NFL? Can you make it out alive, when 250lb men are ripping at your knees? PLEASE< PLEASE, prove me wrong.

:lol:

I give the Bills an "F", as in FUG all the naysayers. After reading the boards over the past weekend, you'd think we drafted the 7 dwarfs.

Let's forget the fact that these guys were all one of the best players and team leaders on their teams playing major College Football.

321611[/snapback]

We only had 6 picks. Only picked two dwarfs.

WEEEERE off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Whazzz???

Because, because, because, because, Because of the Wonderful things that TD does! :doh:

The last few guys Donahoe has brought into the organization, whether it was Lee Evans or Mularkey it took me a while to warm up to them. My initial reaction to the Roscoe Parrish pick was that I did not like it, however as time passes on I hope I like Roscoe just like I do Mularkey and Lee Evans.

We only had 6 picks.  Only picked two dwarfs.

WEEEERE off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Whazzz???

Because, because, because, because, Because of the Wonderful things that TD does! :P

321706[/snapback]

:P:w00t::lol::w00t::w00t: