Mitch Trubisky on Pardon My Take 8/23

YoloinOhio

POD before that is Josh Allen + Bills OC Brian Daboll, Grit Week Finale, WingNutz Creator Ed + Mt Rushmore Of Hotel Moves

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/josh-allen-bills-oc-brian-daboll-grit-week-finale-wingnutz/id1089022756?i=1000532548231

We finish Grit Week live from the Knights of Columbus in Buffalo where we have found Wing Nirvana.

Recapping the week plus our new song with Benny The Butcher was created in the studio Wednesday Night (00:02:41 - 00:19:23).

WingNutz creator Ed joins the show to tell us how he created the perfect wing and hopes for the Bills this year (00:19:23 - 00:29:09).

Josh Allen and Bills OC Brian Daboll join the show from Bills Camp where we talk Offense, what to expect in the upcoming season, Dabs learning from Belichick and Saban plus Josh Allen owes us 15 million dollars (00:29:09 - 01:00:50).

We finish with Mt Rushmore of Hotel Moves and Fyre Fest of the Week

Also Ryan Fitzpatrick on Wednesday.

Mitch starts at 00:46:00 not 00:45:32

Bills QB Mitch Trubisky joins the show to talk about Grit, winning the NVP, his time in Chicago, his Toyota Camry, "The Run" and lots more (00:45:32 - 01:08:14). 

Taped before preseason game against Bears.

NVP: Nicoledon Most Valuable Player award

He goes to Bar Bill's for wings.

They talk about Bears playoffs.

Talks about handoffs including the huge 58 yard run.

He had one secret meeting with Bears in Chapel Hill.

Major factor for going to UNC was the colors.

He does not care if he is called Mitch or Mitchell.

He talked about the "kissing titties".

Edited by Limeaid
  • Thank you (+1) 4

The Bears are that guy who likes a girl, but he’s still super immature and unconfident. He keeps negging her until she finally gives up and starts dating another guy.

Years later they cross paths and the guy is like "Omg, hey! Remember all those good times we had?" and the girl is like "I'm sorry, do I know you?"

Da Bears Football GIF by Chicago Bears