$100 off to Hunters Hope for lost bet

Even though I have yet to see arcadiabob back after i lost my bet to him that Travis would be traded to the Cards (as I over-estimated the Bills coaches opinion of Shelton), I just wanted to make it official that I sent off $100 to #89 today for Hunters Hope so some patsietroll doesn't come back two years later and call me a welcher. :(

Even though I have yet to see arcadiabob back after i lost my bet to him that Travis would be traded to the Cards (as I over-estimated the Bills coaches opinion of Shelton), I just wanted to make it official that I sent off $100 to #89 today for Hunters Hope so some patsietroll doesn't come back two years later and call me a welcher.  :(

321275[/snapback]

You were/are a true man to stand by your convictions, back them up, and send money to a worthy cause.

My compliments indeed.

Even though I have yet to see arcadiabob back after i lost my bet to him that Travis would be traded to the Cards (as I over-estimated the Bills coaches opinion of Shelton), I just wanted to make it official that I sent off $100 to #89 today for Hunters Hope so some patsietroll doesn't come back two years later and call me a welcher.  :(

321275[/snapback]

You ARE the antifoxboro. ;)