Justin Fields set to play against Buffalo on Saturday

Logic

This should be a fun test for our second string defense. Fields looked good in preseason week 1.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/08/19/justin-fields-back-at-practice-set-to-play-saturday/

The first-round pick will be back on the practice field Thursday and Nagy said he is on track to play this weekend.

His entry into the game should come a little later than it did against the Dolphins last week. Nagy said he wanted Andy Dalton to get more snaps earlier this week and said on Thursday that the veteran is expected to play into the second quarter after playing two series last weekend.

11 hours ago, Blainorama5 said:

I would guess the Bills will still be throwing out a pretty vanilla defense.  Should be a good look at some of our young pass rushing guys though to see if they can win their matchups!

Yes! Daryl Johnson, AJ Epenesa, Groot, Boogie And Ed O! Hopefully, the now and future of our defense. An Extremely athletic bunch, I hope they tear it up Saturday afternoon. That'd be something if Groot got another sack. I'm very interested in all their play; even DJ Who Frazier said was a steal in the seventh rd two years ago. He did say he was raw and with no preseason last year, maybe he takes off this year. That would really be something if he did. If all five looked like solid NFL players this year. It will make that KC game all the more interesting. If not this year, then next when Star, Jerry and Addison come off the books and that hungry five-some eagerly take over with more FA and draft help next offseason.....

Things are coming up roses in Buffalo, baby! (Knock on wood.)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

And they've been getting torched. 

The D has had several interceptions and sacks, so it’s not so cut and dry, although the O was cooking with gas the last couple of practices, 

Go Bills!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1