Chiefs = Paper Tigers

Dr. K

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I think Zero has been fine.  A little arrogant yes but that's being a fan.  He has been mostly respectful here as far as I have seen.

Coming on this board within minutes of KC winning the Super Bowl and gloating is when he lost me. Arrogance is not something I enjoy. In particular when it is displayed by an opponent on this board. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Coming on this board within minutes of KC winning the Super Bowl and gloating is when he lost me. Arrogance is not something I enjoy. In particular when it is displayed by an opponent on this board. 

I don't think I noticed him back then.  You could be right.  Just basing from what I have personally seen.  I seen him get a little cocky after KC beat us last year and I pointed it out.  He apologized.

On 10/21/2021 at 5:12 AM, GunnerBill said:

I mean this just isn't true. He was here after the game last week. 

He even predicted them losing to us before he changed his mind because of the rain. If he's really wrong about anything I'd say he didn't see them collapsing in on themselves like they have these past few weeks.

8 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I mean he talks football on this board and have you seen the Chiefs message board? Why wouldn't he come here after the Super Bowl? I mean he was probably here after the one they lost too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

He even predicted them losing to us before he changed his mind because of the rain. If he's really wrong about anything I'd say he didn't see them collapsing in on themselves like they have these past few weeks.

I mean he talks football on this board and have you seen the Chiefs message board? Why wouldn't he come here after the Super Bowl? I mean he was probably here after the one they lost too.

He came on here within minutes of the win. Gloating. That’s sad. There are so many people in my life I would be celebrating with than going on an opposing teams fan board to celebrate. 
This entire offseason he was on here talking about how stacked the Chiefs were and how they fixed their oline. He acted like the Chiefs figured out how to beat the cap with the way they structured deals. Seems to me they didn’t fix anything and made it all worse.
Who is a high character, leader on that team? Seriously. They need some guys to come together and get everyone on the same page. 10 games left. We will find out a lot about the character of that team. 

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

He came on here within minutes of the win. Gloating. That’s sad. There are so many people in my life I would be celebrating with than going on an opposing teams fan board to celebrate. 
This entire offseason he was on here talking about how stacked the Chiefs were and how they fixed their oline. He acted like the Chiefs figured out how to beat the cap with the way they structured deals. Seems to me they didn’t fix anything and made it all worse.
Who is a high character, leader on that team? Seriously. They need some guys to come together and get everyone on the same page. 10 games left. We will find out a lot about the character of that team. 

A fan who thinks good things about his team. I mean yea he has been overly bullish on the Chiefs. He is a Chiefs homer. He is actually capable of decent conversation about specific elements of the team when you engage him in them. 

12 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

A fan who thinks good things about his team. I mean yea he has been overly bullish on the Chiefs. He is a Chiefs homer. He is actually capable of decent conversation about specific elements of the team when you engage him in them. 

Meanwhile Billi is on an extended business trip. :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I think Zero has been fine.  A little arrogant yes but that's being a fan.  He has been mostly respectful here as far as I have seen.

He’s an unabashed Chiefs homer and fan but that’s OK.  He’s decent to talk football with if you get into the weeds of specifics.  He owns it when he’s shown wrong

2 hours ago, eball said:

I think Dr. K and I nailed this. 

We took a lot of flack when I posted this in August. To be fair, I was not certain it would work out this way, and I don't know if the Chiefs are done even now. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Dr. K said:

We took a lot of flack when I posted this in August. To be fair, I was not certain it would work out this way, and I don't know if the Chiefs are done even now. 

I don't think they are done at all. Still think they will win double digit games. But they are not a potential champion anymore.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't think they are done at all. Still think they will win double digit games. But they are not a potential champion anymore.

They have a long road to make the wildcard.  Even NE and Pitts are in front of them right now.  The Chiefs have 4 conference losses already.

Edited by Scott7975

So where are our Chief fans? I am sure if they had beaten the Titans 27-3 they would have been here by now. 
The Chiefs are done because the culture of their team. Chiefs don’t have leadership. I saw a sideline that had no clue how to act. Reid got his SB, I bet he will be done in KC in two years. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

They have a long road to make the wildcard.  Even NE and Pitts are in front of them right now.  The Chiefs have 4 conference losses already.

Yea it won't be easy for them, agreed. I said before the season their schedule was tough. But I don't feel like they are done yet. 9/10 wins feels to me like where they end up. All 4 of their losses are to good football teams even if it is clear that some of the issues that exist for them are real. 

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea it won't be easy for them, agreed. I said before the season their schedule was tough. But I don't feel like they are done yet. 9/10 wins feels to me like where they end up. All 4 of their losses are to good football teams even if it is clear that some of the issues that exist for them are real. 

Yeah they aren't done yet, but its closing if they don't turn around soon.  I predicted before our game that if the Chiefs lost to the Bills that the Chiefs probably wouldn't make the playoffs.  Guess I will see if that holds true or not.  I don't think the Titans are THAT good and the Chiefs only scored 3.  Seems the Chiefs are worse than I thought at this point.  Titans are probably better than I think too.  There are stills 6 more games I feel they could lose if they don't turn around fast.  They have that feel good game next week though.

Edited by Scott7975

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah they aren't done yet, but its closing if they don't turn around soon.  I predicted before the game that if the Chiefs lost to the Bills that the Chiefs probably wouldn't make the playoffs.  Guess I will see if that holds true or not.  I don't think the Titans are THAT good and the Chiefs only scored 3.  Seems they are worse than I thought at this point.  There are stills 6 more games I feel they could lose if they don't turn around fast.  They have that feel good game next week though.

I think the Titans are good. I think they took some time to find themselves especially on offense with the coordinator change but they found their groove at half time last week. Only 1 sack again today. That is because Todd Downing has stopped trying to force Tannehill into the dropback and they have reverted to the run Henry and throw almost exclusively on play action model that served them so well last year. 

The thing with Ten is they always throw in a clunker or two somewhere. I can well imagine them losing a game to Jacksonville for example. It is who they are... a strange, kind of unique, emotional football team.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.