Bernie Sanders

Irv

9 minutes ago, Governor said:

But you certainly aren’t the only one. I always catch my gf signing up for all of these media subscriptions. Next thing you know, you’re paying for 5 subscriptions AND you’re paying for digital cable on top of that. That’s no longer allowed in my home. I don’t pay for things. Maybe because I’m a Jew?

My dad was an IBM’r. 

This is what’s wrong with this country. 

People finance cars and lease phones for God’s sake. That didn’t happen in the 80’s. You bought a car back then. You had 5 dollar phone bill each month.

People have 150 dollar phone bills, 300 for each car per month, and wonder why they don’t have any money.

Lolol jew. That’s racist and cute. Our culture values success and family. Those are not your things. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Lolol jew. That’s racist and cute. Our culture values success. 

Not paying for things is success. Just ask your buddy Trump. I’m a self-hating Jew. You didn’t figure that out yet?

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

Not paying for things is success. Just ask your buddy Trump. I’m a self-hating Jew. You didn’t figure that out yet?

I’m sure I understand why you hate yourself. I want to agree but I try not to hate. You’re  pretty awful though though. I get it. 

lol Trump.. my buddy 😂 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m sure I understand why you hate yourself. I want to agree but I try not to hate. Your pretty awful though. 

I mean, it isn’t as bad as belonging to a political party that actually wants to kill you, like yourself. 

That’s a little weird.

I just disagree with Israeli policy and don’t support the violation of international law with the ongoing genocide of the Palestinian people and the illegal settlements.

You belong to a party that only supports you because they believe you are supposed to be killed for them to make it to heaven.

That’s what B-man really thinks of us. 

Just now, Governor said:

I mean, it isn’t as bad as belonging to a political party that actually wants to kill you, like yourself. 

That’s a little weird.

I just disagree with Israeli policy and don’t support the violation of international law with the ongoing genocide of the Palestinian people and the illegal settlements.

You belong to a party that only supports you because they believe you are supposed to be killed for them to make it to heaven.

That’s what B-man really thinks of us. 

Silly kid. I don’t belong to any party. I think for myself. Also agnostic. Lots of strikes there.

You’re trying but failing. but your are used to that mr 46 yr old cashier with a apartment and girlfriend.

I still do pay for your shortcomings though mr semi intelligent but extremely unmotivated. 

but that’s fine. You clearly need the subsidy 

You are so dam lazy 

20 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Silly kid. I don’t belong to any party. I think for myself. Also agnostic. Lots of strikes there.

You’re trying but failing. but your are used to that mr 46 yr old cashier with a apartment and girlfriend.

I still do pay for your shortcomings though mr semi intelligent but extremely unmotivated. 

but that’s fine. You clearly need the subsidy 

You are so dam lazy 

So you’re in denial about that? These people believe that they’re supposed to protect us until the end, but to then perish in flames before they do.

That doesn’t sound like a friend to me.

I was just given a house. Needs work.

I may be very spoiled and entitled, but that doesn’t make me wrong about the right. They aren’t our friends.

Uncle Joe loves you tho!

Edited by Governor

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You do you.

No one has given me anything. that’s probably the only real difference.

I earned it. 

Yes. Bootstraps. 

I didn’t say I wanted the house!

It will eventually need a new roof and paint. It’s appraised at 450 right now but it’s still ugly and in a county full of bubbas.

I wouldn’t pay 200 for it, but you know me.

1 minute ago, Governor said:

Yes. Bootstraps. 

I didn’t say I wanted the house!

It will eventually need a new roof and paint. It’s appraised at 450 right now but it’s still ugly and in a county full of bubbas.

I wouldn’t pay 200 for it, but you know me.

Congrats! If you actually become financially accountable for something I will enjoy how your philosophy morphs. You’re now considered wealthy by your minions 😉 

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Congrats! If you actually become financially accountable for something I will enjoy how your philosophy morphs. You’re now considered wealthy by your minions 😉 

“You didn’t build that.”

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You quit life brother. Way too smart to be a cashier. Whatever kicked you off the horse, get up, let’s go. Start contributing to this social society you advocate for and show us all how to do our duty, and give our all. 

I already did that. Try working on political campaigns for 5 years. It’s not as fun as you think. Starting out, you literally sleep in the candidates house on their couch.

Growing up, I had this friend named Andy. His dad died when he was 13 and left him with a little over a million dollars. We were all in HS deciding where we were going to college but Andy never envisioned any of that. 

Someone very smart got in Andy’s ear and told him the rat race wasn’t worth it. He decided that he was just going to live off of the interest, live a modest life, take a few vacations a year, enjoy his hobbies, etc.

The rest of us thought he was just lazy and unmotivated. Decades went by and Andy was still hanging out doing the same thing. 

How is this possible? Didn’t Andy eventually get bored and want a career since that’s what was ingrained in us since birth?

Nah, Andy had it all figured out at the young age of 13. He looked around at his peers and realized that he didn’t want to be anything like them. He watched all of our fathers pour 30 years of service into these companies only to be forced into early retirement at 60. That was common in the 90’s. He watched all of his friends chase the imaginary illusion of success.

Andy didn’t want to waste his entire life working for some crap company. Like me, Andy never got married and had kids. He was too smart to be tricked into something like that. He always knew that wasn’t going to be part of his plan if he were to live his entire life without ever having a job.

Anyway, I saw Andy in my hometown a few years ago. He was riding his mountain bike on his way to the bookstore. He’s still exactly the same. Not a worry in the world.

I decided right there and then that I had it all wrong and I wanted to be like Andy and enjoy my life and my hobbies, which include traveling, poker, guitar, concerts, hiking, and triggering right-wing lunatics on the internet.

Edited by Governor

7 hours ago, Governor said:

Progressives AND Trumpers don’t realize that Nancy already delivered a long wish list full of progressive policies. She stuck them in Trump’s stimulus packages because she knew that he was scared and panicked and needed to address the economy early on in the pandemic.

(PUA)Pandemic Unemployment (framework for eventual UBI)

money for states

ACA expansion (now free for low income people)

Child tax credit(also UBI)

soon….Medicare expansion.

The list goes on and on.

We already got those things!

Those policies were all in Bernie’s platform.

We aren’t finished yet either! We’ve come a very long way in 2 years.

Since the political world is an environment of unrelenting progressive triumph, why is the media environment shrill and hysterical?

52 minutes ago, Governor said:

I already did that. Try working on political campaigns for 5 years. It’s not as fun as you think. Starting out, you literally sleep in the candidates house on their couch.

Growing up, I had this friend named Andy. His dad died when he was 13 and left him with a little over a million dollars. We were all in HS deciding where we were going to college but Andy never envisioned any of that. 

Someone very smart got in Andy’s ear and told him the rat race wasn’t worth it. He decided that he was just going to live off of the interest, live a modest life, take a few vacations a year, enjoy his hobbies, etc.

The rest of us thought he was just lazy and unmotivated. Decades went by and Andy was still hanging out doing the same thing. 

How is this possible? Didn’t Andy eventually get bored and want a career since that’s what was ingrained in us since birth?

Nah, Andy had it all figured out at the young age of 13. He looked around at his peers and realized that he didn’t want to be anything like them. He watched all of our fathers pour 30 years of service into these companies only to be forced into early retirement at 60. That was common in the 90’s. He watched all of his friends chase the imaginary illusion of success.

Andy didn’t want to waste his entire life working for some crap company. Like me, Andy never got married and had kids. He was too smart to be tricked into something like that. He always knew that wasn’t going to be part of his plan if he were to live his entire life without ever having a job.

Anyway, I saw Andy in my hometown a few years ago. He was riding his mountain bike on his way to the bookstore. He’s still exactly the same. Not a worry in the world.

I decided right there and then that I had it all wrong and I wanted to be like Andy and enjoy my life and my hobbies, which include traveling, poker, guitar, concerts, hiking, and triggering right-wing lunatics on the internet.

See that! You are exactly the kind of person society doesn’t want to procreate. So I think we are all agreed this is an amazing outcome. Might even be genetically programmed that losers don’t want to bear losers. 

You get it, how do we get the message to your other followers. This is exactly what our society needs. I love your candor. 

See that! You are exactly the kind of person society doesn’t want to procreate. So I think we are all agreed this is an amazing outcome. Might even be genetically programmed that losers don’t want to bear losers. 

You get it, how do we get the message to your other followers. This is exactly what our society needs. I love your candor. 

I hope you get a taste of that sweet freedom some day. 

Make sure you’re double-masking.

10 hours ago, Governor said:

If your story is true, (and I really hope it’s not) that’s one of the most troubling self admission tails I’ve ever read, but it does explain a lot about your many posts. May I suggest you move somewhere where you can live the life of sloth you so desperately yearn for? This isn’t it. 

As I tell kids when I speak at local schools: “Find something you like to do and you won’t work a day in your life.” I’m not sure how old you are but you’re going about everything all wrong. Yikes!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

10 hours ago, Governor said:

Nice story bro but $1m doesn't last forever.  

8 hours ago, Governor said:

I hope you get a taste of that sweet freedom some day. 

Make sure you’re double-masking.

I’ve gotten a taste of doing nothing. It’s pretty boring and unfulfilling. being dependent on others also isn’t freedom. 

im vaccinated and don’t have a cold- masking is unnecessary

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Nice story bro but $1m doesn't last forever.  

Well, he’s 55 now and still going. He wasn’t a guy that ever took risks. My guess is he had it in mutual funds and has been living off that similar to my brother. Perhaps at some point that million turned into 2 million. Back in 2000, he told me that he has to live on 45k a year to not eat into any his money. So, whatever that means.

I agree, 1 million NOW isn’t nearly enough to make it. You’d probably need 3 at our age. I could probably swing it with 2 since I’m a minimalist.

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

If your story is true, (and I really hope it’s not) that’s one of the most troubling self admission tails I’ve ever read, but it does explain a lot about your many posts. May I suggest you move somewhere where you can live the life of sloth you so desperately yearn for? This isn’t it. 

As I tell kids when I speak at local schools: “Find something you like to do and you won’t work a day in your life.” I’m not sure how old you are but you’re going about everything all wrong. Yikes!

I’m done working. I’m not a young person entering the workforce. I came to this realization at 43. My brother retired at 40. He beat me! We’re very competitive.

Edited by Governor