I'm Looking forward to MM with Everett

Well being HC has its perks and one of those for Mularkey seems to be you get to be a kid in the candy store shopping for talent which had his old role in the NFL of Tight End.

For all the whining among Bills' partisans (goshblessus) about this team having to spend two early picks on DEs in a row (a quite silly observation actually as the GW led move to a 4-3 after we ran a 3-4 but loss Wiley, Big Ted, Hansen and even Bruce in shirt order basically guranteed we would need to spend heavily on the DL) we actually are devoting quite a bit of time and resources to the TE position.

My guess is that there are few teams which used:

1. A third choice this year on a TE

2. Which came after using a 4th on a TE last year

3. Which comes in conjunction with us adding a UDFA who was a college TE to our roster last year.

All this comes on top of having our starting TE be a fellow we traded to get.

I am quite excited actually about the good things his college OC says about the athleticism of Everett and MM certainly has shown that he can add to the games of our TEs though his understanding and focus on the position.

However, among the 6 TE tools we now have (we also resigned Neufeld and Trafford caught a pass last year and still on the roster. This does not even include TE Gomez who is on the roster and in NFLE and Banta who is on the roster as a TE but I believe retired) MM needs to find the next Ben Coates from among them. Is there any other NFL team with roster connections to 8 players to fill this one role?