It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

Sorry to again inject actual data. Pre-print but 50,000 people study. Vaccines prevent transmission too. Why? Mostly Because they prevent cases. 

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.09.28.21264260v1

6 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I do not exaggerate when i say that my students missed more days over past year and a half from side effects of shot than from actual days with symptoms from Covid. 

You’re bullshitting us or they’re bullshitting you. 

get Covid: Risk death and transmit deadly disease causing pandemic

get shot: sore arm and maybe a day of dragging 

Hmm now what should I do? 

43 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Sorry to again inject actual data. Pre-print but 50,000 people study. Vaccines prevent transmission too. Why? Mostly Because they prevent cases. 

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.09.28.21264260v1

Yeah.  That's common sense.  Careful with pre-print studies though.

3 hours ago, Sundancer said:

You’re bullshitting us or they’re bullshitting you. 

get Covid: Risk death and transmit deadly disease causing pandemic

get shot: sore arm and maybe a day of dragging 

Hmm now what should I do? 

You are unable to accept that Covid is a minimal risk to those who are in good health and under 50 but especially those under 18. My son had many wrestling practices cancelled due to one of the kids having tested positive for Covid but none of them developed symptoms at all or caused a breakout amongst the team. As far as actual deaths, my son's high school has had at least 2 suicides, 2 deaths in car accidents, and a drug overdose but not one Covid death or long term hospitalization. To equate a 16 year old risk with a 70 year olds risk is improper and leads to unethical decisions.

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Whats 0.5 percent of 7.5 billion?

You are defending poor satire by pointing out that my survival rate was far too high? The world has less than 5 million Covid deaths and for my number to true that would need to be closer to 25 million.

can someone explain to me why in CA Newsom has said once approved , all children must be vaccinated in order to go to class. No exceptions

But right now, with a fully approved vaccine, teachers have a choice to either get vaxxed or test weekly. 

Someone please explain how this is not 100% political, and why someone who has children is a California school should trust anything Newsom does on the pandemic.

BTW, the other powerful union in the state, the correctional officers union...and guess what...in what is quite possibly the best breeding ground of Covid imaginable, Newsom was against mandated the officers to get vaxxed.

HMMM..sure not political

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

can someone explain to me why in CA Newsom has said once approved , all children must be vaccinated in order to go to class. No exceptions

But right now, with a fully approved vaccine, teachers have a choice to either get vaxxed or test weekly. 

Someone please explain how this is not 100% political, and why someone who has children is a California school should trust anything Newsom does on the pandemic.

BTW, the other powerful union in the state, the correctional officers union...and guess what...in what is quite possibly the best breeding ground of Covid imaginable, Newsom was against mandated the officers to get vaxxed.

HMMM..sure not political

What I want to know is if California is similar to Virginia in that middle school is 6th to 8th grade, meaning students range from 11 years old to 13 years old. Since 12 and up is eligible, that means 2/3s will be required while 1/3 won’t. If COVID is that dangerous for children, why isn’t K - 6th grade mandatory at home learning so they arent mixed with the vaccinated? The rules people are making are simply arbitrary and have changed throughout this whole pandemic. Then we hear that they change because more is learned as we go, but then we hear trust the science, which they just admitted that it changed. I’m sick of hearing trust the science when science is constantly changing. 

I don’t post in this section often but I’m still waiting for anyone to comment how Chantix - made by Phizer - was recalled after they figured out after 15 years it causes cancer. However, it was deemed safe and FDA approved in May 2006. Just because they feel something is safe today does not mean we won’t learn later that there’s a problem.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You are defending poor satire by pointing out that my survival rate was far too high? The world has less than 5 million Covid deaths and for my number to true that would need to be closer to 25 million.

Because the world went into preventative measures everyone in the world didn’t catch COVID. Had we just let it run its course, at a 0.5 percent death rate we would have killed 37.5 million people.

5 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Because the world went into preventative measures everyone in the world didn’t catch COVID. Had we just let it run its course, at a 0.5 percent death rate we would have killed 37.5 million people.

Purely speculative...and you can have preventive measures while leveling with people, instead of threatening their lives...if people feel their lives are in serious danger, they will make the appropriate determinations...clearly, most people don’t fear Covid the way the government and media had hoped...👍

Edited by JaCrispy

27 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

So you admit your original post was a poor version of satire?

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Got it- saying either get vaxxed or die is not satire, it is math when 99%+ survive.

You spit out this 99 percent. Apply it to real life numbers. You’re saying it’s ok for 1 percent of the world population to die. You’re saying it’s okay for millions of people to die.

You down play it by saying it’s 0.5 percent. But that’s millions of millions of people.

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

You spit out this 99 percent. Apply it to real life numbers. You’re saying it’s ok for 1 percent of the world population to die. You’re saying it’s okay for millions of people to die.

You down play it by saying it’s 0.5 percent. But that’s millions of millions of people.

You act as if I am flippant about Covid when you are the one making absurd comparisons, but please answer me one questions- what is an acceptable death count to you for Covid? 

You are unable to accept that Covid is a minimal risk to those who are in good health and under 50 but especially those under 18.

Link me to where I said this. You love to just make ***** up. 

My son had many wrestling practices cancelled due to one of the kids having tested positive for Covid but none of them developed symptoms at all or caused a breakout amongst the team.

Psst. They were spreading it. Covid kills other at risk people. In case you didn’t know. 

As far as actual deaths, my son's high school has had at least 2 suicides, 2 deaths in car accidents, and a drug overdose but not one Covid death or long term hospitalization.

Sad but not relevant to anything I’ve said. 

To equate a 16 year old risk with a 70 year olds risk is improper and leads to unethical decisions.

Ok. To ignore the risk to 70 year olds who can get Covid from 16 year olds is not a convincing counterargument to this point. 

43 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Psst. They were spreading it. Covid kills other at risk people. In case you didn’t know. 

Ok. To ignore the risk to 70 year olds who can get Covid from 16 year olds is not a convincing counterargument to this point. 

Can fat people and smokers get the Pfizer booster at 6 months? 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You act as if I am flippant about Covid when you are the one making absurd comparisons, but please answer me one questions- what is an acceptable death count to you for Covid? 

There is no acceptable death count but minimizing the amount of deaths is the best we can do.

Im not making any absurd comparisons. If the death rate is 0.5 percent, that’s many millions dead if you don’t do anything.

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

I don't know what you believe because you never actually state what it is you believe, you simply state what you don't believe. So tell me at what age you believe the vaccine should be mandated, and when the boosters should be administered?