It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

35 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Nice now you’re questioning the death of a child because “politics.” Why would you inject her death even more into a politics board to make some “point.”

Yes.  Yes I am.  Because as Bill's tweet about the "perfectly healthy" mountain climber shows, there sometimes is more to the story.  Much more.   

And hers definitely sounds like there is something else we don't know.  "Unexpectedly at home?" 

Ok then.

Apologies for your inability to think critically.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Vomit 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Yes.  Yes I am.  Because as Bill's tweet about the "perfectly healthy" mountain climber shows, there sometimes is more to the story.  Much more.   

And hers definitely sounds like there is something else we don't know.  "Unexpectedly at home?" 

Ok then.

Apologies for your inability to think critically.  

You don’t know, but you keep questioning the death of a child publicly. 

If something comes out, make it a story. Until then, show a little decency and shut the ***** up you piece of *****. 

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

You don’t know, but you keep questioning the death of a child publicly. 

If something comes out, make it a story. Until then, show a little decency and shut the ***** up you piece of *****. 

Uhhh.....no.  And I'm still waiting for you to clarify what agenda it is I'm advancing over the death of this 17 year old kid.   

Blame the paper.  That's who has used used her death to further their fear agenda. 

If she died of covid, why was she at home and why was this "unexpected?"  Logical questions to ask.  Considering we're reporting on the death of "perfectly healthy" mountain climber that was oh most definitely the result of an anti vaccine misinformation campaign.....sorry but maybe they should stop with the agendas.  

Answer the question:

1.  Why was her death unexpected?

2. Why was she at home and not in a hospital 

By the way, the reasons for those things being the case could shine a light on something very significant - did they worry about costs?  Insurance?  Did they worry about going to a hospital?  Did they but they were sent home and were told she had to ride out symptoms there.

Shame you don't want to get to the bottom of it.  You clearly don't care about this kid.  

I'm going to make you Captain of Team Virtue Signaling tho.  Congrats!!

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Vomit 1

School must be close and the media (NEA) is determined to go virtual:

COVID-19 cases among kids overwhelming Florida hospitals: doc

The grim development comes as Florida on Sunday reported having the highest number of children — 172 — hospitalized with the coronavirus, according to data from the US Department of Health and Human Services.

From July........of 2020:

https://nypost.com/2021/08/08/covid-cases-among-kids-overwhelming-florida-hospitals-doc/

Fears as more children falling ill in latest US Covid surge and school approaches

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/08/us-children-covid-delta-latest-surge

The world is nowhere near the end of the pandemic, says famed epidemiologist Larry Brilliant

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/09/covid-epidemiologist-larry-brilliant-on-delta-variant-vaccinations.html

Physicians want the media to change the way Covid is being covered

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/08/business/physicians-covid-media-reliable/index.html

"And more than 66,000 Americans were hospitalized with Covid-19 across the country as of late Saturday, according the US Department of Health and Human Services. Covid-19 hospitalizations haven't been this high since February."

(Shhh......it was 140,000 in January they said February for a reason.).

Fyi:  There are over 920,000 staffed hospital beds in the United States.  

As of August 5th:

Since the pandemic began a year and a half ago, approximately 4.2 million children have tested positive for the coronavirus. The good news is that severe illness and death are still uncommon for children who contract the virus. In states reporting, children accounted for fewer than one-quarter of 1% of all COVID-19 deaths. Seven states reported no child deaths, while other states reported 0-0.03% of all child coronavirus cases resulting in death. As of July 29, a total of 358 children have reportedly been killed by COVID-19 in the U.S.

That said, the report acknowledged that the figures could be inaccurate for a handful of reasons. The ages designated as a "child" vary from state to state, ranging from newborns to 20, and some states altered their definition of a child during the pandemic.

Further complicating things, the most up-to-date numbers include testing figures from only 11 states, according to the report. Only 23 states and New York City reported hospitalizations and 43 states — along with New York City, Puerto Rico and Guam — reported mortality rates. Florida stopped reporting child hospitalizations in late June and Iowa stopped updating child testing data shortly after. And in Nebraska, the COVID-19 dashboard has been unavailable since the end of June.

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/05/1025011194/serious-cases-remain-rare-but-coronavirus-in-children-on-the-rise-too

Edited by Big Blitz

https://www.wsj.com/articles/highly-vaccinated-states-keep-worst-covid-19-outcomes-in-check-as-delta-spreads-wsj-analysis-shows-11628328602?st=eo8yj15rrix3ljc&reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink

In the first big test of Covid- 19 vaccines during a Covid-19 surge, places with higher vaccination rates are dodging the worst outcomes so far, while cases and hospitalizations surge in less-vaccinated areas.

There are more tests yet to come, including when cold weather forces people in the well-vaccinated Northeast back indoors. But as the highly contagious Delta strain tears through the country, the trends thus far suggest vaccines can turn Covid-19 into a less dangerous, more manageable disease.

“Vaccines definitely make a difference,” said David Dowdy, an epidemiologist at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.

A Wall Street Journal analysis shows sharp geographic divides in vaccination and hospitalization levels, with every state that has an above-average vaccine rate showing below-average hospitalizations, including in well-vaccinated New England. In the South, meanwhile, fewer people are vaccinated on average and hospitalization rates are climbing faster.

49 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Sign of things to come for the travel industry?

Thanks, Judge Williams. Common sense prevails over idiotic grandstanding DeSantis law.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

DeSantis/Paul might win 60% of the '24 vote.

But first things first.  Rand Paul is awesome and I support any measure that says the CDC doesn't run this f...ing country and the politicians and corporations that hide behind them  - remember those entities all serve one master.  Team CCPDNXi

That is all.  

Edited by Big Blitz

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

DeSantis/Paul might win 60% of the '24 vote.

But first things first.  Rand Paul is awesome and I support any measure that says the CDC doesn't run this f...ing country and the politicians and corporations that hide behind them  - remember those entities all serve one master.  Team CCPDNXi

That is all.  

GOP primaries?  I still think it's Trump.

11 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

To pressure people to get the vaccine with some unrealistic dream of zero Covid.  It's pretty obvious at this point.

At this point I'd be happy with a lot less COVID if a lot more people got vaccinated.

You can never get everybody to do anything.  But the more the merrier IMHO.

If I were to catch COVID, and I didn't die and didn't have to go to the hospital, I'd call that a win.

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Norway:

"We can't eradicate it.  Time to live with it."

No kidding!

Wow....biology.  

Everybody's gonna get immunity one way or the other.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

At this point I'd be happy with a lot less COVID if a lot more people got vaccinated.

You can never get everybody to do anything.  But the more the merrier IMHO.

If I were to catch COVID, and I didn't die and didn't have to go to the hospital, I'd call that a win.

Everybody's gonna get immunity one way or the other.

Agreed.  All these COVID deaths you're seeing (at least 99%) wouldn't be happening if everybody got vaccinated.  At this point though what more can you do without resorting to seriously infringing on someone's personal liberties?

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Uhhh.....no.  And I'm still waiting for you to clarify what agenda it is I'm advancing over the death of this 17 year old kid.   

Blame the paper.  That's who has used used her death to further their fear agenda. 

If she died of covid, why was she at home and why was this "unexpected?"  Logical questions to ask.  Considering we're reporting on the death of "perfectly healthy" mountain climber that was oh most definitely the result of an anti vaccine misinformation campaign.....sorry but maybe they should stop with the agendas.  

Answer the question:

1.  Why was her death unexpected?

2. Why was she at home and not in a hospital 

By the way, the reasons for those things being the case could shine a light on something very significant - did they worry about costs?  Insurance?  Did they worry about going to a hospital?  Did they but they were sent home and were told she had to ride out symptoms there.

Shame you don't want to get to the bottom of it.  You clearly don't care about this kid.  

I'm going to make you Captain of Team Virtue Signaling tho.  Congrats!!

Shut up you piece of *****. 

A kid is dead. The kid whose age and death you questioned. Stop being a gleeful ghoul about it. 

1 hour ago, TSOL said:

August 8th, 2021. 131 covid deaths across the United States. 

Florida alone had 93 the day before. They didn’t report yesterday.