It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This guy is a UC Berkley/Yale educated Washington Post writer.  A solid establishment player.  What else would you expect him to express? 

Criticism of the Biden administration for violating and ignoring immigration laws while simultaneously disregarding their  own COVID restrictions and edicts as they disperse 100's of thousands of infected illegals across the country resulting in more cases?  And why they don't make vaccination a mandatory requirement to enter illegally but are more than happy to entertain forcing legal citizens to get the shot I can't figure.  Can you explain that?  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

10 hours ago, Sundancer said:

And that helps people trying to get medical care in Louisiana right now, how? 

You also said "And for giving crap governments and businesses rationale to do more stuff to make my life inconvenient" when we have hit herd immunity. Govt action is not caused by people who are not vaccinated but by overzealous politicians. Also vaccinated people are not getting as sick as unvaccinated which should make the hospital situation better.

35 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This guy is a UC Berkley/Yale educated Washington Post writer.  A solid establishment player.  What else would you expect him to express? 

Criticism of the Biden administration for violating and ignoring immigration laws while simultaneously disregarding their  own COVID restrictions and edicts as they disperse 100's of thousands of infected illegals across the country resulting in more cases?  And why they don't make vaccination a mandatory requirement to enter illegally but are more than happy to entertain forcing legal citizens to get the shot I can't figure.  Can you explain that?  

Now do @B-Man sources - thanks! 

US comes in last in health care rankings of high-income countries

The US once again ranked last in access to health care, equity and outcomes among high-income countries, despite spending a far greater share of its economy on health care, a new report released Wednesday has found.

The nation has landed in the basement in all seven studies the Commonwealth Fund has conducted since 2004. The US is the only one of the 11 countries surveyed not to have universal health insurance coverage.

While the latest data does not reflect the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, it lays out the strengths and weaknesses of each country's health care system when Covid-19 hit the world in early 2020.

"In no other country does income inequality so profoundly limit access to care as it does here," Blumenthal said. "Far too many people cannot afford the care they need and far too many are uninsured, especially compared to other wealthy nations."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/04/health/us-health-care-rankings/index.html

• Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Now do @B-Man sources - thanks! 

I asked "Can you explain that?".  Let me rephrase the question.  Can you explain why the President and those running immigration policy that are willfully and intentionally spreading COVID across the country through known carriers that is resulting in infections and deaths of Americans should not be considered as biological terrorists and arrested?  Or forced to resign and if need be impeached from offices for crimes against the American people.  Because their polices are killing people.

And some wonder why half the country tells the government to go pound it.  

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Someone may want to ask Max why so many Dems have co-opted their Party into the party of corporations, pharma, censorship, medical tyranny, and the FBI/CIA.   Many ways to describe that… progressive isn’t one of them. 

He may also want to look at vaccination rates and ask the same questions of Blacks and Hispanics… but he won’t, because he’s a partisan grifter.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Someone may want to ask Max why so many fake progressives have co-opted the Democrat Party into the party of corporations, pharma, censorship, medical tyranny, and the FBI/CIA.   

He may also want to look at vaccination rates and ask the same questions of Blacks and Hispanics… but he won’t, because he’s a partisan grifter.  

It comes from the same playbook as all the other neoliberal nonsense: heritage Americans are bad and everyone else is a saint. Climate change has the same ridiculous  approach: punish heritage Americans while third world hellholes are the worst pollution offenders. 

Look at the idiotic narrative in neoliberal America that somehow unvaccinated Americans are the cause of rapid spreading COVID variants. Hold every unvaccinated American adult down and force it on them. Now what happens, considering 80% of the world is still unvaccinated and we have virtually no restrictions at our land borders?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I asked "Can you explain that?".  Let me rephrase the question.  Can you explain why the President and those running immigration policy that are willfully and intentionally spreading COVID across the country through known carriers that is resulting in infections and deaths of Americans should not be considered as biological terrorists and arrested?  Or forced to resign and if need be impeached from offices for crimes against the American people.  Because their polices are killing people.

And some wonder why half the country tells the government to go pound it.  

Sure - right after you source your claims! Thanks 

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

because of unemployment inequality they sit at home all day watching Fox News… duh! 

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Someone may want to ask Max why so many Dems have co-opted their Party into the party of corporations, pharma, censorship, medical tyranny, and the FBI/CIA.   Many ways to describe that… progressive isn’t one of them. 

And what has your party become?

A joke?

And get back to us with those vaccination rates in red states - we will wait.

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And what has your party become?

A joke?

And get back to us with those vaccination rates in red states - we will wait.

I’m a registered Independent, although, admittedly I’ve been red-pilled this past year into most likely only voting for R’s in the near future.  

Florida, red state, huge Hispanic population.  

Texas, red state, huge Hispanic population.

And yes, both states have large Republican bases, of which there is vaccine hesitancy. (Justifiably so, in my opinion)

Im assuming those are the states you’re referring to.   Y’all stay pressing Florida, and who knows, maybe one of these times you’ll be proven correct - but for over a year DeSantis stays dunking on you.   

NYC, with the authoritarian vax mandate from Mao DiBlasio, has a vax rate amongst black people at less than 40%…. 2/3rd’s of black people in the city of New York will now be discriminated against… by far, the largest affected racial group.   You’d think folks who see everything through a racial lens would pick up on that, but it seems to be a convenient blind spot. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’m a registered Independent, although, admittedly I’ve been red-pilled this past year into most likely only voting for R’s in the near future.  

Georgia, purple state, huge black population.  

And yes, all 3 states have large Republican bases, or which there is vaccine hesitancy. (Rightfully so, in my opinion)

Im assuming those are the states you’re referring to.   Y’all stay pressing Florida, and who knows, maybe one of these times you’ll be proven correct - but for over a year DeSantis stays dunking on you.   

NYC, with the authoritarian vax mandate from Mao DiBlasio, has a vax rate amongst black people at less than 40%…. 2/3rd’s of black people in the city of New York will now be discriminated against… by far, the largest affected racial group.   You’d think folks who see everything through a racial lens would pick up on that, but it seems to be a convenient blind spot. 

image.thumb.jpeg.97dc0a0e32d6da9ed9667c3bc9ccc2d6.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.cb7d0eb57fac76e3284aa04c7f919b67.jpeg

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sure - right after you source your claims! Thanks 

You know and I know you are never, ever going to admit to what I say no matter what.  So what it comes down to is you support Biden, the white supremacist, biological terrorist.  Sending infected immigrants into American cities and communities to kill people.  Okay, we know where you stand on the subject.  Thx..  

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, ALF said:

US comes in last in health care rankings of high-income countries

The US once again ranked last in access to health care, equity and outcomes among high-income countries, despite spending a far greater share of its economy on health care, a new report released Wednesday has found.

The nation has landed in the basement in all seven studies the Commonwealth Fund has conducted since 2004. The US is the only one of the 11 countries surveyed not to have universal health insurance coverage.

While the latest data does not reflect the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, it lays out the strengths and weaknesses of each country's health care system when Covid-19 hit the world in early 2020.

"In no other country does income inequality so profoundly limit access to care as it does here," Blumenthal said. "Far too many people cannot afford the care they need and far too many are uninsured, especially compared to other wealthy nations."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/04/health/us-health-care-rankings/index.html

There is no reason to be uninsured in this country except for laziness. If you are willing to fill out paperwork you can get Medicaid or you can get insurance supplemented by the government. The uninsured are chosing to be uninsured.

14 minutes ago, SCBills said:

And yes, both states have large Republican bases, of which there is vaccine hesitancy. (Justifiably so, in my opinion)

Florida: Race and Hispanic Origin

White alone, percent 77.3%

Black or African American alone, percent(a) 16.9%

American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent(a) 0.5%

Asian alone, percent(a) 3.0%

Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent(a) 0.1%

Two or More Races, percent 2.2%

Hispanic or Latino, percent(b) 26.4%

White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent 53.2%

Texas: Race and Hispanic Origin

White alone, percent 78.7%

Black or African American alone, percent(a) 12.9%

American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent(a) 1.0%

Asian alone, percent(a)5.2%

Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent(a) 0.1%

Two or More Races, percent 2.1%

Hispanic or Latino, percent(b) 39.7%

White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent 41.2%

25 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You know and I know you are never, ever going to admit to what I say no matter what.  So what it comes down to is you support Biden, the white supremacist, biological terrorist.  Sending infected immigrants into American cities and communities to kill people.  Okay, we know where you stand on the subject.  Thx..  

You couldn't find one source to back up your claim? Not one?  I'm supposed to just buy whatever you say? Someone with a history here of posting BS?

Really?

C'mon - Tucker Trump, Hannity and Laura are gonna be pissed.

Okay, we know where you stand on the subject.  

giphy.gif

Thx..

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You couldn't find one source to back up your claim? Not one?  I'm supposed to just buy whatever you say? Someone with a history here of posting BS?

Really?

C'mon - Tucker Trump, Hannity and Laura are gonna be pissed.

Okay, we know where you stand on the subject.  

giphy.gif

Thx..

Record numbers of illegals coming here and getting into the country.  After being held in cages, they are sent to various cities and states mostly in Texas, California, Arizona, Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida.  

The number of migrants arriving at the border was the largest in years.

"United States officials said Friday that the number of migrants arriving at the southwestern border last month was the largest in years, a sign that the surge this year may extend into the hotter summer months when numbers typically start dropping.

According to new data released by Customs and Border Protection, June also brought more migrant families to the border than any other month since President Biden took office. In all, border officials encountered migrants there 188,829 times, the largest number in a single month in recent history."

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/16/us/politics/us-mexico-border-record.html

By the way your people are viewing Delta  - everyone has Delta.    

Thus infected people from South America coming here easier then it is for me to go on vacation to Hawaii.  

Are you allowed into Canada yet?

You think (you've said this and I'll gladly quote you) because Ron DeSantis hasn't forced masks, he is KILLING PEOPLE.  

By your logic, letting in 10s of thousands of illegals cross the border monthly  - especially from a part of the world with the new super scary vaccine resistant virus, Biden is KILLING PE0PLE.   

By the way the family has ordered 5 of those shirts and coasters.  

Edited by Big Blitz

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Record numbers of illegals coming here and getting into the country.  After being held in cages, they are sent to various cities and states mostly in Texas, California, Arizona, Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida.  

The number of migrants arriving at the border was the largest in years.

"United States officials said Friday that the number of migrants arriving at the southwestern border last month was the largest in years, a sign that the surge this year may extend into the hotter summer months when numbers typically start dropping.

According to new data released by Customs and Border Protection, June also brought more migrant families to the border than any other month since President Biden took office. In all, border officials encountered migrants there 188,829 times, the largest number in a single month in recent history."

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/16/us/politics/us-mexico-border-record.html

By the way your people are viewing Delta  - everyone has Delta.    

Thus infected people from South America coming here easier then it is for me to go on vacation to Hawaii.  

Are you allowed into Canada yet?

You think (you've said this and I'll gladly quote you) because Ron DeSantis hasn't forced masks, he is KILLING PEOPLE.  

By your logic, letting in 10s of thousands of illegals cross the border monthly  - especially from a part of the world with the new super scary vaccine resistant virus, Biden is KILLING PE0PLE.   

It’s always someone else’s fault when people in red states don’t want to get vaccinated.

Got it 

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It’s always someone else’s fault when people in red states don’t want to get vaccinated.

Got it 

Explain DC and NYC

Maybe they're still waiting for Biden's 6 month plan to end the pandemic. 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1