It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

That Florida into NY ship sailed in February, when numbers were still very high but Cuomo lifted restrictions because it suited his voter base and we had a Dem in the WH.  

For my next trip to S Fla, I shall fly through Boston, perhaps taking the many back roads to avoid ICE and check point Charlie if necessary.  

Godspeed!  

The FEMA camp awaits you.

5 hours ago, FireChans said:

This is Coach Tuesday’s semi-annual driveby in which he tries to make a poignant point as a “mic drop” moment, and then never returns when it gets dunked on immediately. We’ll see him back around Christmas.

I spend the other 364 days of the year with your mom.

How’d I do?

Hooray for capitalism. Hooray for Pfizer and Moderna.

They slayed the dragon that was killing the villagers.

On July 31, 2020, covid 19 killed 1,429 Americans.

On July 31, 2021 (Saturday), covid killed 144 Americans.

That is a 90% drop in deaths.

The Mayo Clinic reported that 57.7% of the country has received at least one dose of a covid vaccine.

That 90% drop in deaths is the difference between having no one vaccinated and having half the country vaxxed.

Nevertheless, the Faucists want us to pretend the danger is still there, even though only 1 in 100,000 vaccinated people have died of covid.

Jim Geraghty wrote, "Is it possible people who are vaccinated will spread it to the unvaccinated? Yes, but that’s an argument for getting the shots into the remaining unvaccinated people, not an argument for banning large concerts. The vaccinated have done what they’re supposed to do; stop re-imposing restrictions upon them. Stop nagging the vaccinated because you’re so angry at the unvaccinated. If the thought of going into a crowded venue like a concert or sports event strikes you as too risky, then don’t do it. But don’t try to take away the rights of other people – pardon me, other vaccinated people! — to enjoy themselves as they see fit."

There is, of course, no reason to be angry at unvaccinated people because they cannot harm you if you are vaccinated.

This is all a temper tantrum by a government run by control freaks and communists.

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2021/08/57-vaxxed-deaths-down-90-no-more-masks.html?m=1

• Like (+1) 1

Over 90% NFL players vaccinated.  Don't think this is getting unnoticed by corporate America who could make life miserable for their unvacinnated employees without directly requiring the vaccine.

19 minutes ago, 716er said:

What is your day/night job?

You're in these threads a lot.

He’s 2nd in command of the Boogaloo Boys.

It’s coming!

Don’t Want a Vaccine? Be Prepared to Pay More for Insurance.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/02/opinion/health-insurance-unvaccinated.html?smid=re-share

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 1

I find it interesting how many people on here, and public in general, blame the unvaccinated for the government going backwards. It is almost as if people believe if they do the right thing the govt should force all others to do the "right" thing also. Unfortunately many do not realize how often govt does the wrong thing even when truly attempting to the correct thing.

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I find it interesting how many people on here, and public in general, blame the unvaccinated for the government going backwards. It is almost as if people believe if they do the right thing the govt should force all others to do the "right" thing also. Unfortunately many do not realize how often govt does the wrong thing even when truly attempting to the correct thing.

agree.  I’ve mentioned this several times in the past.  Hearing people say things like “ugh, thanks a lot unvaccinated people” while taking as gospel truth that these decrees by our politicians* are sound, just, and well-thought-out is absolutely mind boggling.

* Like our esteemed sex predator criminal governor, for instance.

13 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I don’t blame the unvaccinated for the government actions. I blame them for Florida’s hospital situation. Louisianas too. Probably many other states to come. 

And for giving crap governments and businesses rationale to do more stuff to make my life inconvenient. 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I find it amazing how many people here are so consumed by fear that think its ethical and moral to force others into being injected with a biological agent they are hesitate to take because they think its going to protect their sorry asses. 

The real hesitancy is the unwillingness of the majority of officials involved to participate in the spirit of democracy in open and honest discussions of "experts" from the medical community representing all points of view.  Because news flash!  Not all "experts" agree with the policies and conclusions of people like Dr. Fauci.  And most of them are a lot more credible than he and other government bureaucrats are on the subject matter.  Like the researcher that identified mRNA functions and processes that gets censored on social media for expressing "mis-information".  That's preposterous. 

Instead they prefer to suppress and censor any opposition to their view either directly or through their proxies in the main stream and social media.  Which just confirms the feelings of distrust the vaccine hesitancy crowd has of the government.  Maybe try something different.  Honesty, facts, and truth.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

If people prefer to suffer and die go for it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, ALF said:

If people prefer to suffer and die go for it.

Yall are so dramatic with this…

Vast majority of people, vaccinated, don’t die from covid.  

Vast majority of people, unvaccinated, don’t die from covid.  

Stop framing this as vax or die… my goodness. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Um they already factor those exact things into insurance premiums… you’ve just made my point.

@FireChans aka TSW Worm, have I been dunked on yet?

Lol, hospitals don't refuse to cover costs for any of those things, so your point continues to be hilariously stupid.

But it's not getting dunked on anymore, more like shooting into your own basket.

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

I don’t blame the unvaccinated for the government actions. I blame them for Florida’s hospital situation. Louisianas too. Probably many other states to come. 

And for giving crap governments and businesses rationale to do more stuff to make my life inconvenient. 

You do realize the adult population is well into herd immunity? 165 million through vaccines out of 225 million total population. So being conservative with 50 million who are naturally immune but not vaccinated makes it over 90%.