It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

If you are under 28 years old you have a better chance to get shot to death in America than die of coronavirus 

You literally have no reason to get it if you are under 28 and healthy

Even under 30 something your risk is not high

I don't walk around with a bulletproof vest because I'm afraid of getting shot

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

That’s a misinformed church. 

is that redundant 🤔 

sorry couldn’t help it… very transparent  cynic here

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

If you are under 28 years old you have a better chance to get shot to death in America than die of coronavirus 

You literally have no reason to get it if you are under 28 and healthy

Even under 30 something your risk is not high

I don't walk around with a bulletproof vest because I'm afraid of getting shot

Political narratives don’t like math. I am a strong vaccine supporter, but also understand that 5-10 year effects are impossible to know and the younger and healthier you are, the less this covid thing is a risk. 

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

is that redundant 🤔 

sorry couldn’t help it… very transparent  cynic here

Political narratives don’t like math. I am a strong vaccine supporter, but also understand that 5-10 year effects are impossible to know and the younger and healthier you are, the less this covid thing is a risk. 

Right.. I'm not anti vaccine

But I'm not pro compulsory vaccination of  young healthy people 

Vaccines are supposed to be for people who are at risk 

All The childhood vaccinations we get, we are susceptible to at young ages when we get them 

Force vaccinating 12-year-olds is ludicrous because 12 year olds aren't dying of covid

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, OrangeBills said:

i just posted two articles above that prove the prevailing evidence (JHU tracker) is obv false, the very people who created it brag about pulling it together overnight using Twitter scrapes and other nonsense.   Then I provided you with a CDC release that showed more people “died” from Flu in the time period before, but they lowered the numbers in April 2020 to make CoVid at that time look worse.

The CDC article you cited was "archived" in November of 2019.  The CDC listed their initial estimate of 80,000 deaths in September of 2018.  Here's a September 2018 article.

https://www.statnews.com/2018/09/26/cdc-us-flu-deaths-winter/

Here's a NPR article in December of 2019 where they cited revised CDC deaths to 61,000 for the 2017-2018 season.

Preliminary numbers from 2017 to 2018 are similar: 45 million infections, 810,000 hospitalizations and 61,000 deaths.

So, no.  They didn't lower the numbers in April 2020 to make Covid look worse.  Spread your disinformation elsewhere. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

i did answer, and i will answer again. Old people that are fully vaccinated are dying of old age things..things like kidney failure, things like cancer, things like heart attacks....like just plain old old age. They are also dying with Covid. Not because of it, but with it.

Hey, guess what...those same old people dying of those same old people things but  testing positive for Covid  have been counted as Covid deaths since the start.

Let's run with your conspiratorial thinking that doctors and hospitals are in on a giant country- and world-wide not-exposed conspiracy for a moment here. If that's true, then overall deaths in the last 18 months should be relatively unchanged from past years, no? 

Edited by Sundancer

They are going to have to explain this with something other then "But Delta bro."

Oh wait.  

I know what you can do since it's not February 2020 anymore.

Don't count "cases!" anymore!!

They can't admit Trump was right about that.  He knew it was destined to be endemic while a country of Karens thinks the goal is complete eradication. 

Edited by Big Blitz

8 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

i did answer, and i will answer again. Old people that are fully vaccinated are dying of old age things..things like kidney failure, things like cancer, things like heart attacks....like just plain old old age. They are also dying with Covid. Not because of it, but with it.

Hey, guess what...those same old people dying of those same old people things but  testing positive for Covid  have been counted as Covid deaths since the start.

Are you suggesting we should count deaths differently now ?

also, None of that changes the fact the CDC been telling us less than 1/2 of 1% of deaths of people who test positive for Covid have been fully vaccinated.. people...their own data says 15%. 

No.  Wrong.  Let’s say you’re a 70 year old individual with mild COPD that is being managed successfully.  Or a Type 2 diabetic being managed with meds and diet/exercise.  But then they get Covid, a virus that attacks the lining of their lungs as well as causing pathological changes in blood vessels.  Now the pre-existing conditions you have are no longer able to be managed.  Gas exchange in your lungs is severely affected, you start to develop blood clots.  And the damage becomes so severe you die.  

Now the Covid did not cause your mild COPD or diabetes, but it killed you.  Before vaccines it sure as hell killed you.

Edited by oldmanfan
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

President CDC should also step in and intervene with the Bills new stadium discussions.  

I am not on Twitter (thank goodness), so the only place that I see tweets is on this Message Board....but....if that tweet is actually from Queen Nancy they really need to check her for dementia.  Saying that the CDC is 'doubling down' on masks is a horrible choice of words.  Sheeesh.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

President CDC should also step in and intervene with the Bills new stadium discussions.  

See more on this in the Democrat Cartel thread.

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I am not on Twitter (thank goodness), so the only place that I see tweets is on this Message Board....but....if that tweet is actually from Queen Nancy they really need to check her for dementia.  Saying that the CDC is 'doubling down' on masks is a horrible choice of words.  Sheeesh.

True.

Especially in light of her own return to the mask double-down................did you forget everyone would connect it.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

"....But if Delta keeps moving fast, multiplying infections in the U.S. could steepen an upward COVID-19 curve, Dr. Wilson says.  

So, instead of a three- or four-year pandemic that peters out once enough people are vaccinated or naturally immune (because they have had the virus), an uptick in cases would be compressed into a shorter period of time."

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/5-things-to-know-delta-variant-covid

Not sure they wanted to say that out loud.  

11 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Let's run with your conspiratorial thinking that doctors and hospitals are in on a giant country- and world-wide not-exposed conspiracy for a moment here. If that's true, then overall deaths in the last 18 months should be relatively unchanged from past years, no? 

Let’s run with stop being freaking cryptic and come back with a reply.I answered , now you Answer the question .. why does that slide show 15% of Covid deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people as opposed to the 1/2 of 1 % the CDC reported. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Let’s run with stop being freaking cryptic and come back with a reply.I answered , now you Answer the question .. why does that slide show 15% of Covid deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people as opposed to the 1/2 of 1 % the CDC reported. 

Just guessing , the 1/2 of 1%  is strictly covid deaths no other factors .

6 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

You never answered but that's all right. I have no idea what that slide means or where the data was coming from. It doesn't at all gibe with all the other data we are seeing.