It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

S**tlibs on Twitter showing how brainwashed by the media they are by attempting to mockingly make Don Jr’s “vax to vote” joke go #1 trending.  

Hilarious stuff by Don Jr. there.

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

S**tlibs on Twitter showing how brainwashed by the media they are by attempting to mockingly make Don Jr’s “vax to vote” joke go #1 trending.  

They truly believe that it’s just MAGA folks not getting vaccinated.  

Any modicum of self-education or independent research would show them that some of the highest numbers of unvaxxed reside in inner cities and amongst the black community.  

These people literally just regurgitate anything told to them by CNN/MSNBC.  

An entire generation of white liberals that have no clue how to form an independent thought. 

This is the real reason Biden won’t attempt to make it mandatory.  

There is no way in hell he would face the wrath of his base—especially the millions of vaccine hesitant Black and Latino voters.  

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, SCBills said:

They truly believe that it’s just MAGA folks not getting vaccinated.  

Any modicum of self-education or independent research would show them that some of the highest numbers of unvaxxed reside in inner cities and amongst the black community.  

These people literally just regurgitate anything told to them by CNN/MSNBC.  

An entire generation of white liberals that have no clue how to form an independent thought. 

Lol yep they got the fake trend going.

Found this tho......another one getting red pilled 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

My guess is a lot of people that at the moment of a heart attack feel the exact same way about their dietary choices or whether or not they should have smoked or avoided the gym.   

1000s of these stories.  Likely 1000s.  

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

My guess is a lot of people that at the moment of a heart attack feel the exact same way about their dietary choices or whether or not they should have smoked or avoided the gym.   

1000s of these stories.  Likely 1000s.  

And lots of people with high blood pressure, obesity and poor diet are still alive today thanks to the vaccine.

For example:

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148862kmbs5pmkzvp629dkt

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And lots of people with high blood pressure, obesity and poor diet are still alive today thanks to the vaccine.

For example:

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148862kmbs5pmkzvp629dkt

And they aren't yours or my concern.  And by the way that Vegas guy's concern was totally legitimate - to see if they are actually safe.  Any media hunting these stories down and the people that share them as if they are proving some kind of point is rather sickening.  

Maybe if you told the hold outs the newest latest and greatest metrics you'll get more on board.  

Tell us.  

Because these actions based on these numbers give everyone legitimate reasons to say F all these people 

Edited by Big Blitz

And what did Pfizer say last week was actually a bigger concern for them then Covid?

Yep.  RSV.  Maybe locking kids up for a year and a half was a really really bad idea.  Oh and of course the media is full of ***

I guess you can all expect to hear about this in the winter - need a virus to make the billions first.   

"After a major lull in RSV infections across the world during last winter as masks and isolation cut rates dramatically, the great re-opening could see the virus surge back, so the need for vaccines has become paramount."

Edited by Big Blitz

4 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

If this is the picture from the Phillipines their government requires protections such as this.  Respecting the rules of the country you’re visiting as SecDef is OK.  Another potential example of blindly posting things with no understanding of context.

First , this is what I posted in response to the picture of Secretary Austin.  As you can see, the word ignorant is not used anywhere.  So you don’t know what you’re talking about there.  Second, there are a number of sources including the US Embassy in  the Phillipines who have indicated the Health Department there requires masks and shields, and that there is confusion over it because Duarte is wanting policies changed.  You can look that information up as easily as I did. 

I have no problem with our Secretary of Defense following recommendations from the embassy in the country he is visiting, which is apparently what happened here.  

Then what was?  This started with BMan yet again blindly posting something he gets from some far right website without understanding.  The Secretary apparently followed policies of the host country. 

Why are you still fighting? You stated the mask was required and you are wrong. That is the only fact ever in question and YOU are wrong, I can prove it by looking at the picture showing more people and the Sec of Def is the only guy wearing a shield. Also You arguing that" blindly posting things with no understanding of context" and "ignorant" are substantially different is stupid and I am done with this. 

42 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why are you still fighting? You stated the mask was required and you are wrong. That is the only fact ever in question and YOU are wrong, I can prove it by looking at the picture showing more people and the Sec of Def is the only guy wearing a shield. Also You arguing that" blindly posting things with no understanding of context" and "ignorant" are substantially different is stupid and I am done with this. 

I posted an article from June of 2021 with the President of the Philippines saying shields will still be mandatory.  The US consulate has it in their materials.  A number of press agencies have pointed this out.  But they’re all wrong and you’re right.

Sure.

• Thank you (+1) 1

It’s clear breakthrough cases are way more common than anyone thought they would be.  

Guess what…. That’s fine.  

Tell us the truth, and then tell us that the vaccine will make the symptoms less severe (also true).  

Stop fear mongering, stop being divisive and stop lying to us.  

If I see one more bs stat about how rare breakthrough cases are when we know that’s not the case...   Anytime they do large scale testing, we see a large percentage of vaccinated people testing positive…. See New York Times reporting on San Fran hospitals.  

Now the Biden admin is, not only urging social media companies to up their censoring campaigns, but also attacking their own media allies.  

At some point, likely when Bidens approval ratings on covid drop below 50%… the admin should look inward as to why this country has no clue who to trust and what is the truth. 

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It’s clear breakthrough cases are way more common than anyone thought they would be.  

Guess what…. That’s fine.  

Tell us the truth, and then tell us that the vaccine will make the symptoms less severe (also true).  

Stop fear mongering, stop being divisive and stop lying to us.  

If I see one more bs stat about how rare breakthrough cases are when we know that’s not the case...   Anytime they do large scale testing, we see a large percentage of vaccinated people testing positive…. See New York Times reporting on San Fran hospitals.  

Now the Biden admin is, not only urging social media companies to up their censoring campaigns, but also attacking their own media allies.  

At some point, likely when Bidens approval ratings on covid drop below 50%… the admin should look inward as to why this country has no clue who to trust and what is the truth. 

Should Americans trust their governor? 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Should Americans trust their governor? 

There are 50 governors.. who are you asking me about?

I trust mine..  Not a huge fan of Kemp, but he’s generally done a good job through all of this in balancing covid precautions with allowing people to live their lives.  

Edited by SCBills

52 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I posted an article from June of 2021 with the President of the Philippines saying shields will still be mandatory.  The US consulate has it in their materials.  A number of press agencies have pointed this out.  But they’re all wrong and you’re right.

Sure.

I actually only had to look at the larger picture to see that NO ONE ELSE is wearing the face shield. So for you to be right EVERYONE else who was in the picture was immediately arrested, which we know is not what happened.