When Does McGahee Begin his Holdout?

plenzmd1

I'll say it again, i got a bad feelin Rosenhaus pulls a stunt right before training camp. Bolquin is his latest to sit out. This guy is turning into David Falk. Someone told me, although I cannot confrim, every one of the rookies he has fell from where they were projected.

Got a bad feelin, I'm just warning you right now

I'll say it again, i got a bad feelin Rosenhaus pulls a stunt right before training camp. Bolquin is his latest to sit out. This guy is turning into David Falk. Someone told me, although I cannot confrim, every one of the rookies he has fell from where they were projected. 

320462[/snapback]

IF that happens, and IF Travis isn't moved, I wonder how Florio & Weiler would spin that interesting turn of events to rip TD.

320462[/snapback]

Come on...Rudyc80's supposed to start threads like this!

(my guess is 2006, BTW)

320462[/snapback]

I doubt he would since the Bills actually took McGahee in the 1st Round where most teams passed on him.

I doubt he would since the Bills actually took McGahee in the 1st Round where most teams passed on him.

320469[/snapback]

Uh...you wanna buy a well-known bridge in Kings County?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Famous last words

Mike: Is Buffalo a place you could realy see spending a majority of your career?

Willis McGahee: If they pay me.

He won't hold out this year. He figures to have a big season & then try to really get some big $. Depending on what incentives are in the contract, he might not have to hold out, or he might have such a high 2006 cap # with incentives kicking in the Bills may be the ones renegotiating in order to bring his cap # down.

He won't hold out this year.  He figures to have a big season & then try to really get some big $.  Depending on what incentives are in the contract, he might not have to hold out, or he might have such a high 2006 cap # with incentives kicking in the Bills may be the ones renegotiating in order to bring his cap # down.

320482[/snapback]

Somewaht agree, but can you imagine this guy if all his guys that are holding out do not get new deals, then the cap goes up 20% next year. The only guy I see getting a new deal is Bolquin, the reat are going to be told go pound salt IMHO. If that happens, he has got to save face somehow

320462[/snapback]

You know, since you bring it up, I too have a BAD feeling that EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN' THINK THAT COULD GO WRONG THIS SEASON, AND A FEW THINGS THAT CAN"T GO WRONG, WILL!!!!!!

We're DOOOMED I tell you...DOOMED.

PTR

I think Willis is great, but the trouble is how much value do you put on a rb these days? It just seems like one of if not the easiest positions to fill these days. That is to say you draft a rookie allow his contract to run it's course and then replace him with a an early to mid round pick say rounds 2 through 4. I just think about runners like Rudi Johnson a fourth round pick, Brian Westbrook a third round pick, Domanick Davisa fourth round pick as well. I just do not know how valuable RBs are these days and I do not think it is a streach to mention rudi johnson, domanick davis and brian westbrook in the same sentance as willis mcgahee.

Uh...you wanna buy a well-known bridge in Kings County?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Famous last words

Mike: Is Buffalo a place you could realy see spending a majority of your career?

Willis McGahee: If they pay me.

320476[/snapback]

Since that interview where Willis said those "Famous Last Words" in your sig, I thought the same thing. To be honest, I really don't care for his attitude. It seems like he's a "me" first type of player and could give a sh_t about the Bills. He won't be here more than a few years, he'll hold out next year if he has a good season this year.

320469[/snapback]

McGahee is no Thurman Thomas, who often said he owed a debt of gratitude to the Bills for picking him after everyone else passed on him. I really like McHahee's play on the field, but he has shown several signs in his short time inthe league so far that he is money hungry.

That said, I'm thinking about putting a hit out on Rosenhaus. :lol: