DeSantis For President in 2024?

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Why did DeSantis follow my administration's guidelines on Covid?  Lol.

F2d2INgWoAAeMH8.thumb.jpeg.c43cd7e806fb39f965f98a54407e65af.jpeg

There is something seriously wrong with this man…He is not well in the head, and will not be getting my vote this time around…

I understand the whole “witch hunt”, for which I feel sorry for Trump and our country…And, while I feel he did some important things during his administration, I no longer feel he is the right person to lead us out of the current wilderness…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What a mess 

Pick any major issue going on in the country right now…

Should Joe Biden just focus on that instead of the economy, Ukraine, education, mental health, homelessness, etc?

Issues will always pop up…but a leader needs to lead on many issues at a time, not just one imo…

Regardless of what you might think of DeSantis, I’m sure he’s not just ignoring a health emergency in his state…👍

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Pick any major issue going on in the country right now…

Should Joe Biden just focus on that instead of the economy, Ukraine, education, mental health, homelessness, etc?

Issues will always pop up…but a leader needs to lead on many issues at a time, not just one imo…

Regardless of what you might think of DeSantis, I’m sure he’s not just ignoring a health emergency in his state…👍

LOL - anti-science WOKENESS is finally catching up with the freaks in Florida.

Keep spinning JaCrisp.

The CDC is just another arm of the deep state.  

In just the last 2 months (I can’t imagine why) we’ve had fake civil rights groups issue travel warnings to Florida because Blacks, gays, trans, and basically everyone is in danger.  

Can’t possibly be election interference by the President of the United States - who doesn’t need to order anything these entities will just do it.  

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LOL - anti-science WOKENESS is finally catching up with the freaks in Florida.

Keep spinning JaCrisp.

Not sure I follow what you mean with your vague statement here…

With regard to what we were discussing before, I found your post talking about an apology given to a Native American tribe…However, the article is behind a paywall…

Can you say what the apology was in regards to?  I’m just trying make sense of the tweets you posted, relating to Kamala Harris and black history, and this apology you’re referring to…thanks…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

13 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Can you say what the apology was in regards to?  I’m just trying make sense of the tweets you posted, relating to Kamala Harris and black history, and this apology you’re referring to…thanks…👍

Do yourself a favor and save this link: https://archive.ph/ - it will attempt to unlock articles with paywalls so you can read the article for free. 

For example:  Apologies Sent To the Apaches By Rights Chief - The New York Times (archive.ph)

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Billsy is just a "sorry" poster.

:flirt:

More MAGA results from Florida.   

“The new district board overseeing Disney World in Florida has eliminated its Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) programs, including a DEI board.

In February, Gov. Ron DeSantis signed legislation creating the new board and abolishing its predecessor, which was tightly linked with the primary business it regulated— Disney World.

The act was part of Mr. DeSantis's war with Disney….

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/2/2023 at 5:13 AM, JaCrispy said:

There is something seriously wrong with this man…He is not well in the head, and will not be getting my vote this time around…

I understand the whole “witch hunt”, for which I feel sorry for Trump and our country…And, while I feel he did some important things during his administration, I no longer feel he is the right person to lead us out of the current wilderness…

Who is?  

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Why expect anything except a lie from Billsy, which I would argue against the post but he will just say he is not saying it. He buys idiotic lies but why bother.

Oh look who is here to bail out his beloved governor, Xi DeSaster.

Can you identify the lie?