DeSantis For President in 2024?

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

Not sure how this is ranked as a best beach since I have literally never heard of it, and all the ones I know of are private property for the mentally challenged.  Seriously you should understand that sometimes reporter lie to get stupid people to buy into narratives that are completely untrue. Beyond that what proof do you have that children are there? The first pic from the tweet you provided is clearly all adults. 

lmao - yeah all these websites are lying to you.

More faux outrage

4 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

he leaves it up to the parents, until he doesn't

Example where I haven’t been consistent? 

11 hours ago, Pokebball said:

whining about this beach in florida

jfc - I’m not whining about fn beaches - I’m highlighting the fact that the cult is using LGBTQ for political reasons while once again ignoring nude beaches that allow kids or all the Republican/Religious groomers molesting children.

You idiots try SO fn hard 

11 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

They are lying to you, I actually don't read things like that. 

👆🤡

Can’t square it nor defend it so once again claims everyone is lying. 

You’re the reason why they put directions on shampoo bottles, Buffalo Timmy.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡

Can’t square it nor defend it so once again claims everyone is lying. 

You’re the reason why they put directions on shampoo bottles, Buffalo Timmy.

LOL- the fact that some private beaches are nudist is not a legal issue, why do you think that is an issue? 

22 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

LOL- the fact that some private beaches are nudist is not a legal issue, why do you think that is an issue? 

Fact? Private, PRIVATE???????

Blind Creek Beachside North and South | St. Lucie County, FL (stlucieco.gov)

HAULOVER PARK - Haulover Park - Miami-Dade County (miamidade.gov)

Playalinda and Apollo Beaches - Canaveral National Seashore (U.S. National Park Service) (nps.gov)

Santa Rosa Beach - best public beach on 30A

Miami South Beach - is PRIVATE? lmao

St George Island State Park BEACH is PRIVATE?? lmao

Johnson Beach National Seashore - (www.nps.gov)

Hobe Sound Public Beach Park - IS PRIVATE? lmao

Pathetic, as always Buffalo Timmy.

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Someone is tweaking hard 

Ithaca NY has a crap load of colonies and even these things called "naked jogging".  

Oh yes - “tweaking” - lmao jfc - idiots

And thanks for driving home my point Einstein - the anti LGTBQ laws in Florida are 100% politically motivated.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Can we PLEASE use bigger fonts? I’m having trouble reading the regular ones. 

Thank you for not quoting so that everyone is not subjected to Billsy's hysteria.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, B-Man said:

Thank you for not quoting so that everyone is not subjected to Billsy's hysteria.

Bonnie….there’s so much crap on here that I find it hard to believe that’s the hill you choose to die on. 😉

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Fact? Private, PRIVATE???????

Blind Creek Beachside North and South | St. Lucie County, FL (stlucieco.gov)

HAULOVER PARK - Haulover Park - Miami-Dade County (miamidade.gov)

Playalinda and Apollo Beaches - Canaveral National Seashore (U.S. National Park Service) (nps.gov)

Santa Rosa Beach - best public beach on 30A

Miami South Beach - is PRIVATE? lmao

St George Island State Park BEACH is PRIVATE?? lmao

Johnson Beach National Seashore - (www.nps.gov)

Hobe Sound Public Beach Park - IS PRIVATE? lmao

Pathetic, as always Buffalo Timmy.

Got it, you think Adults should be treated as children but also each of those is an "unofficial" place, which means the moment a child shows up and the adult still walks around nude they will be arrested. 

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Got it, you think Adults should be treated as children but also each of those is an "unofficial" place, which means the moment a child shows up and the adult still walks around nude they will be arrested. 

lmao - look at you twist and turn yourself into a pretzel.  

You are pathetic.

Dems desperately need to hold onto the black vote so they’ll deploy their black ops to scare everyone off from leaving the progressive plantation.  

Ignorance, like that displaced at the Tony Awards, will be cheered on by white women and black liberal activists, but attacks like this no longer affect black men … they see the attack on masculinity and their standing in this country as men, and will continue to abstain from voting and/or vote for R’s in growing numbers.  

We saw Stacy Abrams act like this in Georgia.  The result… black men turned out for Brian Kemp in numbers never before seen. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Dems desperately need to hold onto the black vote so they’ll deploy their black ops to scare everyone off from leaving the progressive plantation.  

Ignorance, like that displaced at the Tony Awards, will be cheered on by white women and black liberal activists, but attacks like this no longer affect black men … they see the attack on masculinity and their standing in this country as men, and will continue to abstain from voting and/or vote for R’s in growing numbers.  

We saw Stacy Abrams act like this in Georgia.  The result… black men turned out for Brian Kemp in numbers never before seen. 

Also, she's a hypocrite.

• Haha (+1) 2