DeSantis For President in 2024?

14 minutes ago, ALF said:

The buck stops with DeSantis , whatever the end result will be . 

"With a total of 835,792 Israelis known to have recovered from the virus, the 72 instances of reinfection amount to 0.0086% of people who were already infected with COVID.

By contrast, Israelis who were vaccinated were 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection, with over 3,000 of the 5,193,499, or 0.0578%, of Israelis who were vaccinated getting infected in the latest wave."

Locked down dumps are delaying the inevitable and usurping freedoms DeSantis has preserved.  

The cases and deaths per 100K are negligible between California Florida Texas and Illinois.  

• Like (+1) 2

So this creepy governor won’t let schools protect their students or staff in the worst most infected state and if they do he will punish the students by cutting funding for their school. 

Great leader there.  How many  will he kill.? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

So this creepy governor won’t let schools protect their students or staff in the worst most infected state and if they do he will punish the students by cutting funding for their school. 

Link ??

because none of what you said is remotely true.

Here is your chance to show me.

• Agree 3

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Great leader there.  How many  will he kill.? 

I appreciate your looking out for me but I will tell you that I spent all of last year in class and no infections happened at my school. The masks do little when you are near each other for 45 minutes at a time, so in school they are just theatre.

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I appreciate your looking out for me but I will tell you that I spent all of last year in class and no infections happened at my school. The masks do little when you are near each other for 45 minutes at a time, so in school they are just theatre.

Tibs is a good dude...he is always looking out for people...

• Haha (+1) 1

This county is 80% vaccinated 

Dear Team Eradication,

That's why this (mitigation, masks, protocols) has to stop now.  

It's endemic it's never going away.

There will always be "cases!"   

Time to face reality.  The fear people are living in and the divisiveness has to stop yesterday. 

It's irrational and we're almost 2 years into these staged photos from Wuhan.

6048.jpg?width=1200&quality=85&auto=form

That was all over the news in late January 2020.  Almost TWO YEARS ago designed to freak out the planet.  

26a3fd98-728c-11ea-ab8f-988daf8efd6f_ima

"But your kids are safe with that piece of cloth Aunt Karen made."  

Sham.  Sham response from the beginning and only Governors not in the pockets of the elites are standing up to it.  Zero coincidence.  

"This never ends" is the metric.  That's why they aren't telling you anything - no end game or exit strategy because that's the point.

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, B-Man said:

Link ??

because none of what you said is remotely true.

Here is your chance to show me.

Look it up yourself. It’s totall6 true

12 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Can’t argue with DeSantis’ decision on this one...I like the freedom of choice he is giving families...

What about the school staff? The other students? Why not allow local control? He’s threatening local schools with loss of funding if they protect the children and staff, that’s playing with peo0les lives to satisfy his p9litical base

Florida is the worst state in country right now with covid 

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

if they protect the children and staff,

Then why are they in the schools at all?  

Why are you allowed anywhere at all?

Letting them all in but with masks on is admission that school closures last year was a mistake and we all could have been in there ......because masks protect you.   

Care to refute that?  

You can't. 

And DeSantis was right then and he is now.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Then why are they in the schools at all?  

Why are you allowed anywhere at all?

Letting them all in but with masks on is admission that school closures last year was a mistake and we all could have been in there ......because masks protect you.   

Care to refute that?  

You can't. 

And DeSantis was right then and he is now.

Good for Desickness standing up for his ignorant base. Good for him. He’s just trying to drive over these kids and schools to get the GOP nomination. Public heath is an after thought for him. 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Good for Desickness standing up for his ignorant base. Good for him. He’s just trying to drive over these kids and schools to get the GOP nomination. Public heath is an after thought for him. 

Deflecting still.......

I don't give a rats behind about elections atm just our science defying left wing nuts at the CDC that are going to disrupt another year of learning for our kids based solely on emotion and the unions.

If a politician wants political points by doing what DeSantis is doing then that means there is a side that believes the opposite is true for them.  That's why Ron has to do something.  Because politics.  B

But, it was the left that made this political the minute they laughed about 33 million lost jobs last April 1.  And blamed Trump.  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Deflecting still.......

I don't give a rats behind about elections atm just our science defying left wing nuts at the CDC that are going to disrupt another year of learning for our kids based solely on emotion and the unions.

If a politician wants political points by doing what DeSantis is doing then that means there is a side that believes the opposite is true for them.  That's why Ron has to do something.  Because politics.  B

But, it was the left that made this political the minute they laughed about 33 million lost jobs last April 1.  And blamed Trump.  

Go DeSickness! He’s doin* real good. Florida is surging with sickness while the governor is off in other states running for president, lol. He’s laughing at the spread. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Go DeSickness! He’s doin* real good. Florida is surging with sickness while the governor is off in other states running for president, lol. He’s laughing at the spread. 

Deaths per 100K

Florida:  1880

California:  1630

Real world data showing you state wide mask mandates are irrelevant.  And Florida is older then CA.  

Avg age:

Florida:  42

California:  36

Edited by Big Blitz

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait - Trump claimed Coronavirus would “miraculously” go away in warmer months.

Blown minds

Good luck bro.

This ain't happening where the Governor's aren't deep state pawns:

Pay close attention to Circle Back today.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh wow.  Almost looks......seasonal.  Same numbers as last August?

Mind blowing.  

The big difference no vaccine last August compared to many vaccinated right now

• Like (+1) 1