DeSantis For President in 2024?

6 minutes ago, Governor said:

You did like Pearl Jam. I knew it. You probably still like Pearl Jam. You probably take the family to Dave Mathews shows. I knew it. Total poser.

You’re a self admitted 46 year old grocery bagger at New Jersey Publix.

I bet you’re one of those non sell out phish heads that never realized they are one of the top grossing bands of all time. Ironic how they fool you into believing you’re special unique and sticking it to the man while they pump your thin wallet dry.

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You’re a self admitted 46 year old grocery bagger at New Jersey Publix.

I bet you’re one of those non sell out phish heads that never realized they are one of the top grossing bands of all time. Ironic how they fool you into believing you’re special unique and sticking it to the man while they pump your thin wallet dry.

There is no Publix in NJ.

I haven’t seen Phish since New Years 2003 in Miami. Almost 20 years ago.

My top artists:

1. Jerry obviously

2. Mark Knopfler from Dire  Straits

3. Roger Waters

Trey would be way down on that list.

i also grew up to early metal. Megadeth, Slayer, SOD, Motörhead, Mercyful Fate.

Just now, Governor said:

There is no Publix in NJ.

I haven’t seen Phish since New Years 2003 in Miami. Almost 20 years ago.

My top artists:

1. Jerry obviously

2. Mark Knopfler from Dire  Straits

3. Roger Waters

Trey would be way down on that list.

i also grew up to early metal. Megadeth, Slayer, SOD, Motörhead, Mercyful Fate.

Whoops Put your phone down, they need a clean up on aisle 3 😬 

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Whoops Put your phone down, they need a clean up on aisle 3 😬 

Hike up your skirt little boy….

31 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The Tampa area from 2000 to 2020 grew by 30%, not sure why you believe so many people are moving to a devastated place.

You’re obsessed with growth. You want to live where there’s less mutants not more. Are you foreign?

37 minutes ago, Governor said:

Hike up your skirt little boy….

You’re obsessed with growth. You want to live where there’s less mutants not more. Are you foreign?

So you believe that people generally put in the effort to move to a worse place? You seem to not understand 95% of people.

50 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So you believe that people generally put in the effort to move to a worse place? You seem to not understand 95% of people.

I think you’re view of what good and bad is might be a bit skewed.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Florida:

July 30th 2020 - 7 day moving average

Cases - 10,017

Deaths - 152

July 30th 2021 - 7 day moving average

Cases - 14,575

Deaths - 50 

The vaccines work.  Those 50 daily COVID deaths are a personal choice.  All viruses have mutations.  Get your yearly Covid booster shot like the flu.  This thing is over.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

While other GOP Governors are changing course, Ronald is just in far too deep and can’t turn back now. He’s about to get wrecked. You can only hide the numbers for so long. This is a huge political miscalculation on his part but he must feel that changing course is just as bad and opens him up to attacks from Trump/Trumpers.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.

10 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Gov- I honestly don’t get you. You seem bright but as you has said, unless a lie, you are working in a role suited for a non college educated 20 year old except you are mid 40s. Why’d you give up? 

Paper or plastic.

You laugh but that Publix stock will probably be what supplements my income when I’m in my 70’s. Lol.

I gave up? Sir, you gave up. You made that one critical error in life and brought children into the world. I still enjoy absolute freedom in my 40’s. It really is as wonderful as they say.

Edited by Governor

18 hours ago, Governor said:

I think you’re view of what good and bad is might be a bit skewed.

DeSantis wants to ban mask mandates for children in school and the “good people” think he’s evil for wanting to protect children from the myriad of health/psychological issues resulting from masking for extended periods of time.  

People are moving to his state in record numbers, most citing his policies -specifically - as the reason. 

I think you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself “are we the baddies?” 

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

DeSantis wants to ban mask mandates for children in school and the “good people” think he’s evil for wanting to protect children from the myriad of health/psychological issues resulting from masking for extended periods of time.  

People are moving to his state in record numbers, most citing his policies -specifically - as the reason. 

I think you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself “are we the baddies?” 

BREAKING: Florida reports 21,683 new COVID-19 cases. 

The largest amount on record. 

15 minutes ago, Governor said:

Demented Joe continues to fail with the vaccinations. Total lack of leadership.   We need a real leader. Anybody but Dopey Joe. Even some other dimwit Democrat.  Just not this demented dude.   What a failure and mess.  

Edited by Irv

25 minutes ago, Governor said:

Exactly the answer I expected.  

You people have made COVID your religion.