OT-kinda OT. When can season ticket

Usually in June, first week or so. Some games go really fast. The pansies game went to single seats before it was available to the general public. It is a great way to get tickets to games. I usually run a trip to Buffalo for the Patsies game, and I buy 10 - 12 tickets in addition to my 4 season tickets.

This is how I get our tix to the opener for the tailgate.

It's usually 3 weeks before public single-game seats are available. Season ticket holders get a week, then group sales gets 2 weeks before the public can buy single seats.

So mid-May.

The Bills have made single game tickets available to season ticket holders in the 1st week in May for the last couple of years. Season ticket holders have their 3 payments due on March 1, April 1, and May 1. To motivate everyone to be prompt on that last payment, they make the single game tickets available in the 1st week in May and you may only purchase them if your season ticket account is fully paid.... (Ralph wants to earn as much interest with your money as he can :lol: ) So be prepared in the next couple of weeks for the notice !! :lol: