Car Dealer Billy Fuccillo has died

Just Jack

That’s HUGE (somebody had to say it) … I produced a number of TV spots for him several years back, and although they were lo budget productions, it was pretty amazing that he just rolled those out off the top of his head, and always was nearly spot on in delivering them in thirty seconds without a stopwatch … he also was generous with the crew, handing out $100 bills after the shoot was complete. RIP big guy

• Like (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

That’s HUGE (somebody had to say it) … I produced a number of TV spots for him several years back, and although they were lo budget productions, it was pretty amazing that he just rolled those out off the top of his head, and always was nearly spot on in delivering them in thirty seconds without a stopwatch … he also was generous with the crew, handing out $100 bills after the shoot was complete. RIP big guy

His radio ads were gold, too.  I liked those even more than the TV commercials.  Really funny dude.

17 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Wait a minute...those weren't rehearsed??? I'm calling BS.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.