Texas (again)

sigh 

A Texas school district bans boys from wearing long hair. Now, some students are suing.

Jonathan Edwards  3 hrs ago

Like30 Comments|82

Federal officers detail abuse described by asylum seekers

Pakistan coaches Taliban on winning international recognition

School officials in Texas forced a 9-year-old boy to serve an in-school suspension for a month, deprived him of recess and normal lunch breaks, and banished him from campus to an alternative school — all to pressure the fourth-grader into getting a haircut, a new lawsuit says.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-texas-school-district-bans-boys-from-wearing-long-hair-now-some-students-are-suing/ar-AAPN9n4?ocid=uxbndlbing

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Oh. 

What a mess:

Red States are a MESS run by the most incompetent freaks yet...

In an advisory released Friday afternoon, the office said it was flagging individuals who had provided the Texas Department of Public Safety with some form of documentation — including a work visa or a green card — that showed they were not a citizen when they were obtaining a driver’s license or an ID card. Among the individuals flagged, about 58,000 individuals cast a ballot in one or more elections from 1996 to 2018, the secretary of state's office said.

Figured I could do the ACLU work for them. Took all of 3 minutes. 

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, BillStime said:

Appalling 

Yeah we should defer to red states on leading practices on what’s best for children.

Disgusting 

What in the world does the political leanings of this state have to do with this?  Please explain. 

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Greg Abbott maintains the GQP reputation as the Party of Human scum.

I love it GO GREG !!! If the num nuts would have left things alone & not said they could come during the election this wouldn't be happening over 2 million came in his first year because of his promise in the election the SOB won't take care of the problem that he created he won't even go see it then send the problem to him that's a awesome idea .

It  just adds more fuel to the fire by trying to allow more immigrants to come in illegally they should take every single one of those people that come in here illegally & untested for covid to Washington DC or Delaware& see how they like their president then when they heave to deal with it directly.  I bet you would here some bitchin then .

This num nut President couldn't find his ass in the dark if all 10 fingers were flash lights & he's basically proven as much in most every thing he has done in his time in office .

One thing he can do which we all already knew is blame every body else for the crap he's caused & yet there are those who still believe he's doing a good job even though the proof is slapping them right in the face ...

The highest inflation in 40 +yrs and it all started when he got in office but that's Putin's fault because they had to stop getting gas from Russia but had nothing to do with him stopping domestic drilling or him still not allowing them to drill now to off set it what they are no longer getting from Russia .

But here's a plan let's ask OPEC & Venezuela if they will sell us oil or better yet while we wait for their answer let's deplete the strategic oil reserves to make me look good just before the mid terms now that's a plan .

Oh & even though there is a pandemic situation & they harp on & tell us how we should mask, vaccine & every other BS thing & title 42 was put in place to stop people from bringing in different type of sickness let's go ahead and revoke it & let them in anyway that makes total sense .

Why not your not testing them & letting them in any way so why not ? This guy & his flunky's should be a rocket surgeons for god sake even the people in his party are telling him it's a terrible idea but does he listen ?

HELL NO I"M THE PRESIDENT OF THE US I KNOW ALL THAT IS GOOD FOR THIS COUNTRY & IT'S PEOPLE  . 

1 hour ago, T master said:

I love it GO GREG !!! If the num nuts would have left things alone & not said they could come during the election this wouldn't be happening over 2 million came in his first year because of his promise in the election the SOB won't take care of the problem that he created he won't even go see it then send the problem to him that's a awesome idea .

It  just adds more fuel to the fire by trying to allow more immigrants to come in illegally they should take every single one of those people that come in here illegally & untested for covid to Washington DC or Delaware& see how they like their president then when they heave to deal with it directly.  I bet you would here some bitchin then .

This num nut President couldn't find his ass in the dark if all 10 fingers were flash lights & he's basically proven as much in most every thing he has done in his time in office .

One thing he can do which we all already knew is blame every body else for the crap he's caused & yet there are those who still believe he's doing a good job even though the proof is slapping them right in the face ...

The highest inflation in 40 +yrs and it all started when he got in office but that's Putin's fault because they had to stop getting gas from Russia but had nothing to do with him stopping domestic drilling or him still not allowing them to drill now to off set it what they are no longer getting from Russia .

But here's a plan let's ask OPEC & Venezuela if they will sell us oil or better yet while we wait for their answer let's deplete the strategic oil reserves to make me look good just before the mid terms now that's a plan .

Oh & even though there is a pandemic situation & they harp on & tell us how we should mask, vaccine & every other BS thing & title 42 was put in place to stop people from bringing in different type of sickness let's go ahead and revoke it & let them in anyway that makes total sense .

Why not your not testing them & letting them in any way so why not ? This guy & his flunky's should be a rocket surgeons for god sake even the people in his party are telling him it's a terrible idea but does he listen ?

HELL NO I"M THE PRESIDENT OF THE US I KNOW ALL THAT IS GOOD FOR THIS COUNTRY & IT'S PEOPLE  . 

Fox News love you

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Fox News love you

That's because i use my head for something other than a hat rack & i interject common sense in my thought process when looking at the things that are actually happening to be for the good or bad of the country in which i live & make judgements on the performance of the person & not just because of a biased hate for someone .

If this president were to do anything that helped the country i would be happy to acknowledge that but i haven't seen 1 thing that he hasn't followed a agenda on . 

If he  has done something good please feel free to enlighten me .

But you just keep believing in him like you do we all understand .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, T master said:

That's because i use my head for something other than a hat rack & i interject common sense in my thought process when looking at the things that are actually happening to be for the good or bad of the country in which i live & make judgements on the performance of the person & not just because of a biased hate for someone .

If this president were to do anything that helped the country i would be happy to acknowledge that but i haven't seen 1 thing that he hasn't followed a agenda on . 

If he  has done something good please feel free to enlighten me .

But you just keep believing in him like you do we all understand .

Fox News love you

Buses Arriving in DC With Illegal Aliens Blow up One of Biden's Biggest Lies and Leave the White House Babbling

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott proved that he wasn’t just fooling around or pulling a publicity stunt when he told Joe Biden that if he continued on his path of allowing illegal aliens to stream into Texas, he, Abbott, would be shipping some of the people to Washington, D.C. for Biden to have to deal with. He made good on that promise, with the first buses showing up in D.C. this week. Abbott said that Texas towns are just not able to deal with the huge influx anymore.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/04/14/buses-arriving-in-dc-with-illegal-aliens-blow-up-one-of-bidens-biggest-lies-and-leave-the-wh-babbling-n550141

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Buses Arriving in DC With Illegal Aliens Blow up One of Biden's Biggest Lies and Leave the White House Babbling

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott proved that he wasn’t just fooling around or pulling a publicity stunt when he told Joe Biden that if he continued on his path of allowing illegal aliens to stream into Texas, he, Abbott, would be shipping some of the people to Washington, D.C. for Biden to have to deal with. He made good on that promise, with the first buses showing up in D.C. this week. Abbott said that Texas towns are just not able to deal with the huge influx anymore.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/04/14/buses-arriving-in-dc-with-illegal-aliens-blow-up-one-of-bidens-biggest-lies-and-leave-the-wh-babbling-n550141

Hope this continues to blow up in Biden & Psaki's face

• Agree 2