The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

2 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

There is no law mentioned. You are talking out your ear. 

Well in the limited googling I did and skimming of the articles and the quote it seemed to me that there was a law that this was referencing.

seems like this is mostly based on the 8th amendment of the US constitution.

instead of being an aggressive asshat you could try using the google machine and having a discussion. YMMV.

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

Well in the limited googling I did and skimming of the articles and the quote it seemed to me that there was a law that this was referencing.

seems like this is mostly based on the 8th amendment of the US constitution.

instead of being an aggressive asshat you could try using the google machine and having a discussion. YMMV.

As part of your defense of Harris’s position of paying for “medically necessary” transition surgeries for those that are incarcerated you referred to a law that was allegedly included in what you linked to. There was none. That’s on you. 

1 minute ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

As part of your defense of Harris’s position of paying for “medically necessary” transition surgeries for those that are incarcerated you referred to a law that was allegedly included in what you linked to. There was none. That’s on you. 

Oh okay it’s on me. Happy now? Doubt you are ever happy but that’s just my opinion.

I’m guessing you didn’t read the second article or believe that the 8th amendment support that. But you probably (and I’m guessing here) think the 2nd amendment allows unchecked murder of children in schools because “shall not be unabridged“ etc. 

and the question are she filled out seems to me to be set up as a “gotta”, Either support inmates rights or have a problem with LBGTQ rights. I think (as a lawyer and prosecutor Harris walked the right line) supporting the constitution and letting the local jurisdictions make the final call.

personally I don’t spend much time thinking about transgender issues, live and let live, persuit of happiness and all. But you do you.

p.s. Just because you committed a crime doesn’t mean prison should be a crime against you.

10 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Oh okay it’s on me. Happy now? Doubt you are ever happy but that’s just my opinion.

I’m guessing you didn’t read the second article or believe that the 8th amendment support that. But you probably (and I’m guessing here) think the 2nd amendment allows unchecked murder of children in schools because “shall not be unabridged“ etc. 

and the question are she filled out seems to me to be set up as a “gotta”, Either support inmates rights or have a problem with LBGTQ rights. I think (as a lawyer and prosecutor Harris walked the right line) supporting the constitution and letting the local jurisdictions make the final call.

personally I don’t spend much time thinking about transgender issues, live and let live, persuit of happiness and all. But you do you.

p.s. Just because you committed a crime doesn’t mean prison should be a crime against you.

There is no situation imaginable where the government should be paying for gender transition surgery, let alone for inmates. Harris believes the government should, it’s the issue currently be discussed, and you are standing in defense of it. Weird. 

10 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

There is no situation imaginable where the government should be paying for gender transition surgery, let alone for inmates. Harris believes the government should, it’s the issue currently be discussed, and you are standing in defense of it. Weird. 

Everyone gets an opinion.

Edited by Starr-Bills
Everyone here should do a little research into life style marketing and how it’s being applied to politics.

Hmmmmmm  

2024-09-17-NN-Cuomo-Empathizing-With-Tru

Cuomo: ‘I Am Ashamed of How We Are Responding’
to 2nd Attempt on Trump's Life

by Nicholas Fondacaro

In his opening monologue for Monday’s eponymous show, his first since the second assassination attempt on former President Trump, NewsNation host Chris Cuomo voiced his disgust and frustration with how many in the media and in the country were reacting to it. While he didn’t like that Trump had called Democrats a threat to democracy, he was “ashamed” of those who were being flippant, mocking, and lacking empathy. He even disclosed that he made a personal call to Trump to check in on him. Cuomo explained that he had gone through several drafts for his opening monologue but “it wasn't even landing right with me. So, I called former President Trump.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2024/09/17/cuomo-i-am-ashamed-how-we-are-responding-2nd-attempt-trumps