The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

Just now, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

How badly did the Frankish’s of the world have to delude themselves to believe it. Hilarious and embarrassing. 

Forget Frank, what about the "doctor" who would haven see these types of people regularly?  It tells me they are highly susceptible to the MSM narratives.

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hand in hand.

Google Walz or Kamala and it's all positive articles. Google Trump or Vance and it's all negative. That's the side that some of you want to be on? The side of propaganda? Read a history book 

This never ends well for your side.

• Like (+1) 2

The Onslaught

Media's Full Court Press

Jeffrey Carter

Aug 11, 2024

Over the past couple of weeks, there has been a coordinated effort by the media, and especially in social media, to show that Kamala Harris is popular and can beat Trump.

It’s designed to break the spirit of Trump voters who were very fired up after the botched assassination attempt. They want you to think there is no chance and you should stay quiet and especially stay home.

The old Soviets were great at manipulating the public and the Democrats along with their allies in the media are no different. That includes Big Tech of Facebook, Google, and the like. Instead of Google, use Freespoke.

https://jeffreycarter.substack.com/p/the-onslaught

12 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I hear Disney's new Go.com is gonna be the next big thing after Alta Vista finally fades out.

actually Vista was shut down by Yahoo in 2013.  Kind of a shame since Alta Vista would return everything matching your query but didn't try to sort it to be what they think you want to see like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc and everyone else does now.  

I really wish we still had a search engine like that today.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Meanwhile a candidate calls out by name Georgia elections officials for 1 not growing the election for him and 2. Changing the rules illegally to try and throw and election. But yea, the talking head on tv are the problem. Sigh.