The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Publish what? 

Try and keep up Mr. Edgy.

The left has tried to discourage media outlets from using flattering/heroic pictures of President Trump.

This is a great example of another one.

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The left has tried to discourage media outlets from using flattering/heroic pictures of President Trump

Oh. 

I see.

You found that flattering. Or even heroic.

Hence my confusion.

But they say everyone looks better in B&W. It renders the Bronx Color skintone and Orange Hair in subtle shades of gray.

[now THAT's the edgy me]

Biden told Lester Holt he passes a cognitive test every day and doesn't

need one.

And then he flew off to Delaware. And then he dropped out of a re-

election campaign via Twitter post.

Then he gave a speech without explaining a single reason why he's

dropping out.

And then the media went "ice cream for everyone!"

And they all went back to ignoring the questions raised in those previous sentences.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/25/2024 at 11:41 AM, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

The msm and the dems share the same hive mind. Regurgitating buzzwords, while saying nothing.

I realized how bad it was back when they were discussing GWB and his lack of "gravitas". It was hilarious that all of  a sudden like 15 hosts used the same word within 20 minutes of each other in the same context and then tried to pretend it was their own thoughts.

• Agree 2

Damn righties.   

Close to home.  Anyone else noticing all these local media sites read like dnc mouthpieces all the sudden.

In reality the tree sisters are half that garden and are native. 

Journalism. 

You really can’t hate the Washington Post’s coverage of the Middle East enough.

The Post did not have a headline yesterday about the murder of 12 kids on a soccer field by Hezbollah. Today it has this headline, focusing on Israel’s “response,” with a picture that implies if you don’t look carefully that Israel killed the kid in the photo.

Meanwhile, even though every Western government acknowledges that Hezbollah was responsible for the rocket that killed the kids playing soccer, the Post caption suggests that we might want to believe the Iranian-backed terrorist group’s denial.

alj.jpg

https://instapundit.com/663693/

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

You really can’t hate the Washington Post’s coverage of the Middle East enough.

The Post did not have a headline yesterday about the murder of 12 kids on a soccer field by Hezbollah. Today it has this headline, focusing on Israel’s “response,” with a picture that implies if you don’t look carefully that Israel killed the kid in the photo.

Meanwhile, even though every Western government acknowledges that Hezbollah was responsible for the rocket that killed the kids playing soccer, the Post caption suggests that we might want to believe the Iranian-backed terrorist group’s denial.

alj.jpg

https://instapundit.com/663693/

The identity of the girl in the photo is described right there in the caption to the photo!

Just because your side is lazy and can't read anything other than 24 point text doesn't mean the rest of of can't.

These "media is biased things" have reached a new level of idiocy.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The identity of the girl in the photo is described right there in the caption to the photo!

Just because your side is lazy and can't read anything other than 24 point text doesn't mean the rest of of can't.

What do you believe was the intention of the reliable WaPo to go with that headline and a picture of mourning people that was clearly not reflective of the headline? Surely they had a reason. Tell us what it was. 

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You honestly don't think the media has a bias?

This is how the immediate post-Hezbollah attack headline reads on my Wash Post online account:

Strike in Israeli-controlled Golan Heights kills at least 12 and threatens to spark a wider war

A rocket strike at a soccer field in the Israeli-controlled Golan Heights has killed at least 12 children and teens

Just now, Pokebball said:

You honestly don't think the media has a bias?

It does have a bias, but you ain't gonna find it here.

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This is how the immediate post-Hezbollah attack headline reads on my Wash Post online account:

Strike in Israeli-controlled Golan Heights kills at least 12 and threatens to spark a wider war

A rocket strike at a soccer field in the Israeli-controlled Golan Heights has killed at least 12 children and teens

Man, that’s a lot of words to describe children killed in a rocket attack.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I think a bias is always present. Good journalists limit their bias in their reporting, but a bias always exists.

I find it odd when anyone suggests otherwise.

Edited by Pokebball
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1