The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Who cares what the media says anymore?  They've proven themselves to be liberal liars.

It's plain as day. There is still hope for a small percentage of people to break free from the trance.

14 hours ago, B-Man said:

Newsweek's Misleading Headline on GoFundMe for Families of Shooting Victims Is PROOF Media Are GARBAGE

Today we learned the man who was killed at the Trump rally in Butler, PA is former fire chief Corey Comperatore.

He lived as a hero, working as a fire chief, and died as a hero, protecting his family. Two others were critically injured, according to reports.

But because our media are garbage (and garbage is insulted by being compared to the media), this is how Newsweek frames the GoFundMe set up to support Comperatore and the other victims:

See that? 

They make it sound like the campaign set up the GoFundMe for Trump, and not the victims.

And it's not just the post on X -- the headline says the same thing

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/07/14/newsweek-misleading-headline-on-trump-gofundme-for-victims-of-assassination-attempt-n2398363

That's real confusing for people like you who can't read the sub-headline?

It's literally right there in the tweet: "The campaign has raised over $200,000 for the families of the victims who were wounded or killed."

And Newseek isn't exactly an MSM source these days.

Get over your persecution complex!

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I can't get past that sweaty bald head. Sorry.

16 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I can see being fooled by your spy wife but fooling yourself by thinking you look good in that hat? That’s a bit much. 

He's just missing a piece of paper labeled "PRESS" tucked into the hatband to go full-on cartoon reporter.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, yall said:

He's just missing a piece of paper labeled "PRESS" tucked into the hatband to go full-on cartoon reporter.

LOL.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Publish what? 

Try and keep up Mr. Edgy.

The left has tried to discourage media outlets from using flattering/heroic pictures of President Trump.

This is a great example of another one.

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The left has tried to discourage media outlets from using flattering/heroic pictures of President Trump

Oh. 

I see.

You found that flattering. Or even heroic.

Hence my confusion.

But they say everyone looks better in B&W. It renders the Bronx Color skintone and Orange Hair in subtle shades of gray.

[now THAT's the edgy me]