The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

I'm a Trump opponent, let me be clear.

With that out of the way, how were their lives measurably worse under Trump? These people act as though the Trump administration was funding squads of men in white hoods to go around and beat up minorities.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, yall said:

Noted.

7 minutes ago, yall said:

With that out of the way, how were their lives measurably worse under Trump? These people act as though the Trump administration was funding squads of men in white hoods to go around and beat up minorities.

But here you stepped out of line. You questioned the narrative. You're MAGA.

• Haha (+1) 2

Tim Scott Levels CNN Anchor for Deceptively Misquoting Trump After 'Hush Money' Conviction

0a161201-b082-450f-aac0-48b7b7f9b492-105

Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) made a CNN anchor look foolish during a segment discussing comments regarding a jury’s decision to convict former President Donald Trump in the “Hush Money” trial. During the conversation, host Abby Phillip deceptively claimed that, if elected, Trump would use his position to seek revenge against his enemies.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/05/31/tim-scott-levels-cnn-anchor-for-deceptively-misquoting-trump-after-hush-money-conviction-n2174903

6 hours ago, yall said:

Your question will go unanswered. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/31/2024 at 9:10 AM, yall said:

Like the Democrats in the 1860s-70s

Fauci and Democrats Signal Shift in COVID Messaging at Congressional Hearing

By Jennifer Van Laar 

3fc626bd-5900-449a-b303-d35e5de6d056-105

FTA:

Still, there were a few notable themes in the hearing that, in conjunction with pieces out in the media, show the direction the Democrat messaging efforts are headed. Those themes are:

• A lab leak origin for the pandemic is "possible" and "not a conspiracy theory"
  • Fauci's Senior Advisor Dr. David Morens' efforts to avoid FOIA were undertaken in a vacuum, and nobody else at NIAID would have ever acted in such a fashion
  • Peter Daszak and EcoHealth Alliance (EHA) are the real bad guys here, who didn't report things on time or completely, and Fauci's underlings at NIAID never alerted him to issues with EHA
  • There were never any studies to back up CDC's masking-in-schools requirement, but that's OK since we were all just doing the best we could at the beginning of the pandemic - and we never forced states and municipalities to go along with them long-term

Now, by listing those out I am not saying in any way that I agree. But we should all be prepared for the mainstream media and those in the Cult of Fauci to embrace these talking points and to act like they always have, for example, entertained the lab leak theory. And, we should all be prepared for any NIAID failings that can't be glossed over to be the fault of everyone at the agency except Fauci.

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2024/06/04/fact-checking-fauci-n2175007

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Fauci and Democrats Signal Shift in COVID Messaging at Congressional Hearing

By Jennifer Van Laar 

3fc626bd-5900-449a-b303-d35e5de6d056-105

FTA:

Still, there were a few notable themes in the hearing that, in conjunction with pieces out in the media, show the direction the Democrat messaging efforts are headed. Those themes are:

• A lab leak origin for the pandemic is "possible" and "not a conspiracy theory"
  • Fauci's Senior Advisor Dr. David Morens' efforts to avoid FOIA were undertaken in a vacuum, and nobody else at NIAID would have ever acted in such a fashion
  • Peter Daszak and EcoHealth Alliance (EHA) are the real bad guys here, who didn't report things on time or completely, and Fauci's underlings at NIAID never alerted him to issues with EHA
  • There were never any studies to back up CDC's masking-in-schools requirement, but that's OK since we were all just doing the best we could at the beginning of the pandemic - and we never forced states and municipalities to go along with them long-term

Now, by listing those out I am not saying in any way that I agree. But we should all be prepared for the mainstream media and those in the Cult of Fauci to embrace these talking points and to act like they always have, for example, entertained the lab leak theory. And, we should all be prepared for any NIAID failings that can't be glossed over to be the fault of everyone at the agency except Fauci.

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2024/06/04/fact-checking-fauci-n2175007

But it was still all Trump's fault...

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

But it was still all Trump's fault...

What is definitely Trump's fault was his naive and dumb reliance on, dependence on, and taking counsel from, the very swamp creatures he claimed would be drained from power and control. Everywhere in his administration where establishment actors bent on disrupting and sabatogong any reform or transformation effort. That was his fault.

I wonder if he's learned anything from that experience or if a second term will be a repeat?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

The irony of posting an opinion piece from Red State on why American media cannot be trusted is classic MAGA.

giphy.gif

Oh the irony. 

• Agree 1