The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

Just now, BillStime said:

Turn off Fox News

Or maybe he had just witnessed the “Teen Takeover” riots in Chicago, where people were killed or assaulted in their cars, and figured he was next…just a thought…🤔

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Or maybe he had just witnessed the “Teen Takeover” riots in Chicago, where people were killed or assaulted in their cars, and figured he was next…just a thought…🤔

Never ever watch Fox News

And never ever vote red.

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Never ever watch Fox News

And never ever vote red.

Meh…I try to consume as many different news outlets as possible…

As far as voting, I don’t always do it, but when I do, I find it extremely difficult to vote for ANY party that advocates and promotes males becoming females and vice versa…My conscience won’t let me do it…

Edited by JaCrispy

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Meh…I try to consume as many different news outlets as possible…

As far as voting, I don’t always do it, but when I do, I find it extremely difficult to vote for ANY party that advocates and promotes males becoming females and vice versa…

That's good - you do you.

Now, go overlook your cult forcing 10-year-olds to deliver their RAPISTS baby.

freaks

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

freaks

You always try to equate these two issues, when they really have nothing to do with one another…It’s basically a false straw man argument because you would rather not respond to the specific claim that I made…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

You always try to equate these two issues, when they really have nothing to do with one another…It’s basically a false straw man argument because you would rather not respond to the specific claim that I made…👍

Oh, and while you're overlooking 10-year-olds giving birth - ignore the fact that red states are passing laws to inspect GENITALIA because GULLIBLE people like you are pathetic f'n simps.

MEANWHILE - sex reassignment surgery has been around for 70+ years... longer than CRT.

Chris Rufo loves insecure, ignorant and susceptible people like you and the rest of the MAGA cult.

Idiots - f'n everywhere...

FtzsAOBakAcofDg?format=jpg&name=900x900

NEVER ever vote RED...

Edited by BillStime

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, and while you're overlooking 10-year-olds giving birth - ignore the fact that red stats are passing laws to inspect GENITALIA because GULLIBLE people like you are pathetic f'n simps.

MEANWHILE - sex reassignment surgery has been around for 70+ years... longer than CRT.

Chris Rufo loves insecure, ignorant and susceptible people like you and the rest of the MAGA cult.

Idiots - f'n everywhere...

FtzsAOBakAcofDg?format=jpg&name=900x900

NEVER ever vote RED...

If you ever played sports growing up, you would know that this has always happened- it’s called a “physical”.

So, nothing new here…what else ya got? 😉

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

specific claim that I made

Specific claim you made?

Are you a communist like @BillsFanNCand @LeviF?

Why the f do you care what other people do?

Why do you care about <0.1% of population who make choices about their life.

How does it impact YOUR life?

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

If you ever played sports growing up, you would know that this has always happened- it’s called a “physical”.

By a f’n doctor - not some random school administrator or someone like Gym Jordan.  GTFOH man

JFC  

Edited by BillStime

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

OH man, taking me back. still remember middle school physicals. I don't know why but they had us all lined up, and down came the draws.  All of us, in a line. 

looking back, I think it was more about control and breaking our spirit than checking for a hernia.:)

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Specific claim you made?

Are you a communist like @BillsFanNCand @LeviF?

Why the f do you care what other people do?

Why do you care about <0.1% to 0.6% of people who make choices about their life.

How does it impact YOUR life?

At first I just thought you might be trolling…But since you keep bringing it up I guess I might as well address it…

I admit I don’t know much about @LeviFviews…But I’ve seen enough of @BillsFanNCposts that seem to reflect views that Marxists detest- I could be wrong, but he does not appear to be about “Equity” or turning society into “oppressed vs. oppressor” which is the foundation of communism…so I’m not sure where you get the feeling he is a communist…maybe you could elaborate…👍

Second, if you support BLM (which I assume you do, based on your rhetoric) then I’m sure you know that YOU support an organization whose leaders actually claim to be Marxists…

So if you could give evidence of how the other two are communist, I would love to see it, because they don’t seem to share your views…👍

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

First, WTF is NBCBLK that Bills!@#$ used as a news source?

😂

Second, when you actually read the article it says absolutely nothing about the news sources he watched at all.

Shocking.

The grandson does blame the police however for not arresting his grandfather sooner because of what he thought.

Thought crimes you say?  How very commie of him.

At first I just thought you might be trolling…But since you keep bringing it up I guess I might as well address it…

I admit I don’t know much about @LeviFviews…But I’ve seen enough of @BillsFanNCposts 

1. He/she/they is a troll. Always.

2. Please don't feel the need to address trolls.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

😂

Second, when you actually read the article it says absolutely nothing about the news sources he watched at all.

Shocking.

The grandson does blame the police however for not arresting his grandfather sooner because of what he thought.

Thought crimes you say?  How very commie of him.

1. He/she/they is a troll. Always.

2. Please don't feel the need to address trolls.

Lol…I just don’t think he knows what the word Communist means, because he always seems to be using it in the wrong context…

But I get your point…😉

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Lol…I just don’t think he knows what the word Communist means, because he always seems to be using it in the wrong context…

But I get your point…😉

I know he doesn't know what it means. She doesn't really know what anything means to be honest.

They know only one thing. Trump bad. Every single thing she posts is filtered through that lens. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You post shitt from Julie Kelly every fn day here and you are questioning sources?

gtfoh you communist

29 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

WTF are you talking about COMMIE?

Lester had become consumed with watching conservative news outlets and following conspiracy theories built on misinformation.

“His actions are his responsibility, and falling into the fear and paranoia stoked by the 24-hour news cycle and wild conspiracies did not help his mental state,” Ludwig said.

Ludwig said his political views differ greatly from his grandfather’s and his thoughts are with the young Black high school student who could have lost his life for simply going to the wrong home.

“Ralph deserves justice, regardless of my relationship with the shooter,” Ludwig said. “Black Lives Matter always.”

WTF could they possibly be? CONSERVIAT VE NEWS OUTLETS

jfc

15 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I know he doesn't know what it means. She doesn't really know what anything means to be honest.

Awe, DR clone playing with PRONOUNS = so much winning.

YOU ARE THE DEFNITION OF A COMMUNIST.

With you - EVERY ASSUCASATION is a CONFESSION.

gtfoh

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

freaks

Don’t you find it the least bit odd that you’re telling me I’M the one in a cult, simply for saying males are not females?

The most basic truth of human existence, and I’m the one in a cult? Interesting, to say the least…Lol

• Agree 1

Don’t you find it the least bit odd that you’re telling me I’M the one in a cult, simply for saying males are not females?

The most basic truth of human existence, and I’m the one in a cult? Interesting, to say the least…Lol

The fact that you are (artificially) consumed by such a minuscule portion of the population is absolutely pathetic.

I don't care what other people do in their personal life. 

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I admit I don’t know much about @LeviFviews…But I’ve seen enough of @BillsFanNCposts that seem to reflect views that Marxists detest- I could be wrong, but he does not appear to be about “Equity” or turning society into “oppressed vs. oppressor” which is the foundation of communism…so I’m not sure where you get the feeling he is a communist…maybe you could elaborate…👍

Second, if you support BLM (which I assume you do, based on your rhetoric) then I’m sure you know that YOU support an organization whose leaders actually claim to be Marxists…

So if you could give evidence of how the other two are communist, I would love to see it, because they don’t seem to share your views…👍

Ah yes - the big bad Marxist theories.

Meanwhile - in the real world - your cult is acting more like Marxists and communists passing laws that dictate what people can read, say, and do.

Your party leaders think so little of your intellect and manipulate your FEELINGS over issues that impact less than 1 percent of society.

Why do you think all these petty fking identity politic issues popped up after Chris Rufo made it his mission to f w your insecure freaks?

Cuz you got nothing else to run on…

You freaks can’t handle the fact that the GQP is filled w actual dictators, communists and fascists.

You literally HATE what your party has become and you, @BillsFanNC, and @LeviF remind us daily given the amount of non stop projection.

Losers and freaks