The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's sad how political many doctors and medical organizations have proven themselves to be.  

The unspoken truth is they are well-compensated sell out's that surrender all moral and ethical principles and standards for cash and other compensation.  They have no original thoughts and such things as independent thought and logic are discouraged in their social circles.  All that needs to be done is look who signs their check and there it is.  Their views packaged and provided by a member of the %1 elite club in charge.   

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 8/8/2021 at 12:08 PM, BillStime said:

Totally agree - Fox News should not be trusted 

image.thumb.jpeg.2e22f339aeb86e0b246c61163ec8fd23.jpeg

Yup...even Fox News is corporate establishment news and should be taken with a grain of salt as well...I will add that, overall, they do tend to get it right more than CNN and MSNBC, but they are “establishment” and will only go so far...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/31995324/miami-marlins-lewis-brinson-reviewing-video-says-hears-rockies-fan-using-slur-open-mascot-explanation

This situation is absurd now. The only way you could believe he was saying the bad word is if you believed it without evidence. If you have decent speakers listen to the video, he clearly starts with the D sound and has the N in the middle of the word. Which does take into account that he is looking at the mascot while yelling. Also no reaction from anyone at the stadium, including all of on field personnel 15 feet in front of him. 

The Texas Tribune had to issue a mea culpa this week after falsely claiming that 5,800 children were hospitalized from the coronavirus in the course of just seven days.

In an article posted Thursday, the Texas Tribune argued that pediatric hospitals in the Lone Star State were under significant stress not only from the coronavirus but also from an outbreak of the respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), which primarily infects children aged fivee and under. Originally, the article claimed that 5,800 children were hospitalized in the course of a week when the number was actually 783 over the course of a month, between July 1 and August 9.

The article also tacitly argued that Gov. Abbott’s lifting of the state’s mask mandate further accelerated the outbreak of RSV in Texas, implying that masking could be used to curtail other potentially fatal viruses.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/12/texas-tribune-corrects-claim-coronavirus-hospitalized-5800-children-in-a-week/

CCP propaganda is the American media now

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Texas Trib: 5,800 kids hospitalized in one week in Texas!! (Libs freak out)

Texas Trib later: Oh sorry, the number was actually 783 in a six-week period. (Libs ignore)

See how it works?

My next question is how many of the children are here illegally? What were their living conditions prior to getting ill? Nothing is being reported on how to fix the problem except getting a vaccine that we are now finding out last 6 months or less.

US Media Goes Full Pravda: Not One Single Mainstream Outlet Reports on President’s Naked Son with Hooker Complaining About Russians Stealing His Laptop for Blackmail

by Jim Hoft

Earlier this week video was released of President Biden’s son Hunter Biden naked with a hooker complaining about Russians stealing his laptop for blackmail purposes. Hunter Biden filmed the whole thing and kept the video on his laptop that he later abandoned at a computer repair shop in Delaware.  This is a national scandal

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/us-media-goes-full-pravda-not-one-single-mainstream-outlet-reports-presidents-naked-son-hooker-complaining-russians-stealing-laptop-blackmail/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This is how far we've fallen.

The media in the buildup to the 20th anniversary of 9/11 when someone did something is reporting the biggest threats we face are:

I know I posted this in the Afghanistan thread just now.  

I might be posting in a lot of places for a while.  

This country is gone.  

Killed by Democrats.  The people that vote Democrat especially post Obama first term have been complicit in this country's collapse.  

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The media in the buildup to the 20th anniversary of 9/11 when someone did something is reporting the biggest threats we face are:

This country is gone.  

Killed by Democrats.  The people that vote Democrat especially post Obama first term have been complicit in this country's collapse.  

For the past 4 years the same people telling us Trump was a fascist are now pushing vaccine mandates, mask mandates, no-fly lists, ban on interstate travel and listed those opposed to these authoritarian measures as terror threats. 

• Like (+1) 5

13 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

This country is gone.  

Good grief. What a sad thread. "This country is gone, killed by Democrats" is somehow seen here as more truthful than what we see in the media.

The media does indeed have problems and make mistakes. It shouldn't be trusted 100%, anymore than any human system out there. But yeah, it's the most trustworthy way out there to see what's happening. It's like the old quote about democracy, "Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others." Yup. On target. And the media is the worst system of getting information about what's happening in the world, except for all the others.

But many will insist that what they get from their feed on facebook is better.