Critical Race Theory

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Believe me, Billsy is not worth this effort.

He is the epitome of a childish poster.......(as his response to your picture will surely confirm)

I suggest that you do as most of us do, laugh at and highlight his constant errors,

and never respond to his questions, they are squirrels.

Please stop. I respond to every question meanwhile tell US the last time you responded to a question.

Idiots

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So Billy Boy thinks you’re from California?  Hmmm. Wonder if he thinks you’re me or Deek.  Regardless he’s more immature than mentally unstable.  

I love when the troops come out to support their master.

Flakes

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Believe me, Billsy is not worth this effort.

He is the epitome of a childish poster.......(as his response to your picture will surely confirm)

I suggest that you do as most of us do, laugh at and highlight his constant errors,

and never respond to his questions, they are squirrels.

I try not to ignore people because I think it's poor manners.  In this case, I'll take your advice.....Thanks!

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

So Billy Boy thinks you’re from California?  Hmmm. Wonder if he thinks you’re me or Deek.  Regardless he’s more immature than mentally unstable.  

I have no idea who he thinks I am.  It's not like I'm trying to brag I'm from NH, most MA people think we're all hillbillies! LOL!

Edited by Precision
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Precision said:

I try not to ignore people because I think it's poor manners.  In this case, I'll take your advice.....Thanks!

I have no idea who he thinks I am.  It's not like I'm trying to brag I'm from NH, most MA people think we're all hillbillies! LOL!

He’s just shocked that you’re old enough to drive. Nobody in BillsTime’s sixth grade class has a car! 

• Haha (+1) 1

Enough playing with the near-dead mouse.......back to the thread.

Quillette founder thinks you’re ‘willfully blind’ if you think the ‘anti-woke machine’ is going to stop after sinking CRT

claire-lehmann.jpg

😂

It shouldn't. There's a lot to undo.

It's been infiltrating for decades.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/01/22/quillette-founder-thinks-youre-willfully-blind-if-you-think-the-anti-woke-machine-is-going-to-stop-after-sinking-crt/

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

Please stop. I respond to every question meanwhile tell US the last time you responded to a question.

Idiots

You respond to every question with a childish response or meme.  You don't ANSNWER them.  See that's how debate works right?  And you call others idiots.  

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

I love when the troops come out to support their master.

Flakes

@Precision is our master??  :huh:

EDIT:  Oh wait.  He thinks @Precision is DR!!   I think you're right @Precision he is mentally unstable.   

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

You respond to every question with a childish response or meme.  You don't ANSNWER them.  See that's how debate works right?  And you call others idiots.  

EDIT:  Oh wait.  He thinks @Precision is DR!!   I think you're right @Precision he is mentally unstable.   

Ok check mate

(idiots)

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Ha ha, this is too funny!

My kids are heading back to UNH today.  Should I have them take a picture with my "Billstime sign" on the UNH Wildcat?  No that probably wouldn't help as Billstime probably thinks the guy from CA has a transporter.  Ha ha ha ha!

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hallmarks

You have to be the most un-self aware person in America. The LEFT…not the RIGHT controls “what children are taught”. How about thinking for a second before posting yet another in a long line of stupid meme! Please tell me you’re not on your junior high school’s debate team. 

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You have to be the most un-self aware person in America. The LEFT…not the RIGHT controls “what children are taught”. How about thinking for a second before posting yet another in a long line of stupid meme! Please tell me you’re not on your junior high school’s debate team. 

Not in red states cup cake