Happy Memorial Day

22 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yes, I'm angry. I'm angry with the direction your party is plotting against America. A party so void of ideas and voters they have to manipulate the laws to win.

We all lost family members fighting off Nazis and look what your party is turning in to - DISGUSTING.

Get the f@#$ off this thread.

Yep your right we all have had family members that have given their time in the military and fought for American freedom for which i am very thankful for and i know their view of what's going on is much different than most .

Yet it's okay to have a illegal immigrant step on or spit on the American flag but if a military person goes to stop them from doing so they can go to jail for standing up for what they fought for 

Then those in the riots in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, & so on burn the flag in their "Peaceful Demonstrations" as they were called by their politicians voted into office . They were allowed to continue these "Peaceful Demonstrations" and burn down gov't buildings and break into them like they did here in Nashville but that was okay because it fits .

They were "Peaceful protesters" but when the crazy's on the other side do something like that it's called a "Insurrection" and troops are brought in to sleep in garages to protect those that allow it showing their respect for the that protect the country and that's okay too .

So although things look very similar in your mind they are totally different yet we are both Americans and i have the same inalienable right s that you do so continue to get pissed off and write your cuss words in different signs but there is always 2 sides to every story

I will keep my independent view (as i am registered) and continue moving forward instead of always looking or turning the country back to the future as has been done since last January . You really need to look into the anger management thing . JMHO 

8 minutes ago, T master said:

Yep your right we all have had family members that have given their time in the military and fought for American freedom for which i am very thankful for and i know their view of what's going on is much different than most .

Yet it's okay to have a illegal immigrant step on or spit on the American flag but if a military person goes to stop them from doing so they can go to jail for standing up for what they fought for 

Then those in the riots in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, & so on burn the flag in their "Peaceful Demonstrations" as they were called by their politicians voted into office . They were allowed to continue these "Peaceful Demonstrations" and burn down gov't buildings and break into them like they did here in Nashville but that was okay because it fits .

They were "Peaceful protesters" but when the crazy's on the other side do something like that it's called a "Insurrection" and troops are brought in to sleep in garages to protect those that allow it showing their respect for the that protect the country and that's okay too .

So although things look very similar in your mind they are totally different yet we are both Americans and i have the same inalienable right s that you do so continue to get pissed off and write your cuss words in different signs but there is always 2 sides to every story

I will keep my independent view (as i am registered) and continue moving forward instead of always looking or turning the country back to the future as has been done since last January . You really need to look into the anger management thing . JMHO 

asdf.thumb.JPG.cad24d4182ae358c7932805ecc4b9732.JPG

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

And what happened here?

image.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpeg

Wow this looks almost like your video's of gov't buildings being taken over by crazy's (minus the fires) but these aren't considered a insurrection just peaceful protests .. 

When are 2 things that look the same different in a political narrative ...

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

asdf.thumb.JPG.cad24d4182ae358c7932805ecc4b9732.JPG

Other political agenda's - Bait and Switch keep them fighting against each other make it look like the other guy is the bad guy all the while so we can do what we want while they are looking the other way !! 

4 minutes ago, T master said:

Wow this looks almost like your video's of gov't buildings being taken over by crazy's (minus the fires) but these aren't considered a insurrection just peaceful protests .. 

When are 2 things that look the same different in a political narrative ...

Other political agenda's - Bait and Switch keep them fighting against each other make it look like the other guy is the bad guy all the while so we can do what we want while they are looking the other way !! 

Thats cute bro - January 6th was all about stealing our democracy and over throwing our government.

The protests last year was all about racial justice.

But of course you can’t see that through your entitled white privilege.

Like I said - get the heck off this thread.

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Thats cute bro - January 6th was all about stealing our democracy and over throwing our government.

and by your marxist type mentality what this actually means is someone who worked

hard and has nice stuffs that you want.

ASERXF7A4M34REPLRFRZS2QM2Q.gif

11 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

and by your marxist type mentality what this actually means is someone who worked

hard and has nice stuffs that you want.

ASERXF7A4M34REPLRFRZS2QM2Q.gif

Oh fancy words from billsfans.com @Unforgiven - just throw anything against the wall whether relevant or not - so, you're saying that the massacre and the death of black people by white people is ok?

Yea, I thought so.

image.thumb.jpeg.013a029cb249c211b4f5701a3c6b22d9.jpeg

Edited by BillStime

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

The only white privilege i have is that god gave me a brain and i used it to learn a trade and have busted my ass my entire life so with that you can take your white privilege entitled opinion and stick it in your ass because the only privilege i have god given health & ability .

I work for what i want i don't sit back like some and wait to see what the gov't will give me & if i want to make more money i take the brain that the good lord gave me & learn another job that pays more and i paid for that schooling too so again take your entitled white privilege and stick it in your white privileged ass  .

As far as the protests because of racial justice that makes it all right to riot, steal what ever you can, beat others, & burn or cause massive destruction of gov't property all in the name of peaceful protests ? you ever hear the old adage 2 wrongs don't make a right ? Probably not in your learning .

But those in charge of those cities just let it go on & on & on and for the most part those that did were from the democratic party then when it came to their neighborhood they either moved or had police weather on the city pay roll or hired outside of that to protect them and demonized the police .

Just like every thing there are a few bad apples but not all are bad and the only way usually that the cops get called is because some one is breaking a or multiple laws just like the ass holes that broke into the capital building that was on them they are grown ups and made up their own minds to pull that crap but others needed a scape goat and we all know who that was .

And you continually live in that past along with your hatred towards him and all others that don't agree with you and there can be no logical conversations with people that are angry and short sighted or have on blinders to only see what they want to see .

23 minutes ago, T master said:

The only white privilege i have is that god gave me a brain and i used it to learn a trade and have busted my ass my entire life so with that you can take your white privilege entitled opinion and stick it in your ass because the only privilege i have god given health & ability .

I work for what i want i don't sit back like some and wait to see what the gov't will give me & if i want to make more money i take the brain that the good lord gave me & learn another job that pays more and i paid for that schooling too so again take your entitled white privilege and stick it in your white privileged ass  .

As far as the protests because of racial justice that makes it all right to riot, steal what ever you can, beat others, & burn or cause massive destruction of gov't property all in the name of peaceful protests ? you ever hear the old adage 2 wrongs don't make a right ? Probably not in your learning .

But those in charge of those cities just let it go on & on & on and for the most part those that did were from the democratic party then when it came to their neighborhood they either moved or had police weather on the city pay roll or hired outside of that to protect them and demonized the police .

Just like every thing there are a few bad apples but not all are bad and the only way usually that the cops get called is because some one is breaking a or multiple laws just like the ass holes that broke into the capital building that was on them they are grown ups and made up their own minds to pull that crap but others needed a scape goat and we all know who that was .

And you continually live in that past along with your hatred towards him and all others that don't agree with you and there can be no logical conversations with people that are angry and short sighted or have on blinders to only see what they want to see .

image.thumb.jpeg.58de493fe23dd701efca75652531126e.jpeg

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.58de493fe23dd701efca75652531126e.jpeg

To bad i'm not a republican i register independent because i know that both sides are liars in their own right in some way shape or form some just aren't smart enough to see it .

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, T master said:

And apparently you don't see it so i rest my case ...

You can search my history - I have already said politicians on both sides are corrupt.

However - one side behaves like they are above the law.

But what made me laugh was you claiming to be an independent.

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

You can search my history - I have already said politicians on both sides are corrupt.

However - one side behaves like they are above the law.

But what made me laugh was you claiming to be an independent.

Although you get a laugh out of it i am a independent and a conservative by nature .

You know i wrote this big long reply but it would be for naught because to you it would make no sense due to your bias and hatred so i deleted it .

If you care to read Isaiah 5/20 - 5/24 that will tell you all we need to know about todays world and it's views and opinions of a lot of the people in it .