#@%$ the Pats, #@%$ Donald Trump: Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater

21 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Spygate??   If you think this was a good use of taxpayer money I can’t help you. If Trump shut it down good for him. 

This.  I hate the Cheaters more than anyone but using taxpayer money for an issue only the league should have been investigating would have been dumb.  It doesn't matter if Trump did it for personal reasons.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

The story is flimsy but Bills fans rushing to defend a guy accused of helping shut down a Patriots cheating scandal is hilarious to me.  Politics have become more tribal than freaking football.

Ahhh the poor Bills fan's ongoing jealousy of probably the most successful franchise in sports history.  

Keep politics out of sports and sports out of politics  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Ahhh the poor Bills fan's ongoing jealousy of probably the most successful franchise in sports history.  

Keep politics out of sports and sports out of politics  

Thanking a guy for possibly shutting down a Pats cheating scandal investigation and now bragging about the Pats success.  Do you specialize in preparing lobster rolls and clam chowder?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Thanking a guy for possibly shutting down a Pats cheating scandal investigation and now bragging about the Pats success.  Do you specialize in preparing lobster rolls and clam chowder?

Think I found the chef

main-qimg-4f0b4f09419cab480136d3b5b8feb323.thumb.jpg.b0143dca384b15257f8b2d76e0dd757c.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

you guys are sick puppies.

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Do you think that scandal deserved investigation by the government??  LOL!!

And I’m not bragging about their success. It speaks for itself. Same as the Bills’ years and years of mediocre spoke for itself.  

On 5/27/2021 at 10:26 PM, Chef Jim said:

Do you think that scandal deserved investigation by the government??  LOL!!

And I’m not bragging about their success. It speaks for itself. Same as the Bills’ years and years of mediocre spoke for itself.  

To be fair, cheating in NFL games affects gambling and therefore a LOT of money, especially when cheating in the SB. A lot of degenerate Americans could have been defrauded here.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

To be fair, cheating in NFL games affects gambling and therefore a LOT of money, especially when cheating in the SB. A lot of degenerate Americans could have been defrauded here.

There is one thing that is more boring than sports.  That’s betting on sports.  

In the words of Jim Rome:  If you’re not cheating you’re not trying. 

12 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

There is one thing that is more boring than sports.  That’s betting on sports.  

In the words of Jim Rome:  If you’re not cheating you’re not trying. 

Crime is crime and fraud is fraud, even if you personally find it boring.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Crime is crime and fraud is fraud, even if you personally find it boring.

Yup.  But it's still not a matter for the government to get involved with.

• 7 months later...